longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoy the abuse of power in this one ... the family women you've got her sex tape (plus I like that whole freeuse backstory), the twins one is disabled both are poor, at the office the woman is your employee, looks up to you and you can twist psychologically... it's only the acting woman that doesn't really seem to have much you can use to abuse her.

I do wonder if the all choices really matter, sometimes you can pick one of 2 dialogues that are essentially the same but with a slightly different vibe, I wonder if you're more dominant and whatnot it shapes their personalities or not... the ones where you choose to do one thing or another I presume change it up a bit, but I wonder say if the different things you say to the office lady during your "sessions" change how she is.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Short update but the erotic content is top notch.
I want some hardcore action for sure, but on the other hand rushing things here could be bad story wise.
For example I don't like how Ashley acted in the bath scene with Kate, It doesn't go well with how she has been toward her sister until now.

So in my opinion the ones that can get a dicking in the next update :
Melanie : Blowjobs
Tiffany : Handjob
Kate : Cunnilingus
Ashley : More fondle/nudity with Sebastian
Lucy : Sex
Jane ; Sex training

Reactions: supanon and Enyo_

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Okay, so I'm wondering if I missed something, or maybe it's just a language issue. In the last scene, Sebastien tells Kate he wants to touch her pussy again . . . I don't remember him actually touching her a first time . . . They talked about it when he massages her in the tub, but she chickens out, right? Maybe he's meant to say he still wants to touch her pussy?

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I wasn't finished with the previous version but I updated and now any scenes with Melanie do not work (Morning or Evening), I get a traceback error. I'm guessing it is a saves issue.

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
False Hero [v0.20.1] [Enyo Eerie] - Original Size: 2.0GB [Full HD version]

Compressed version for PC (73MB): WORKUPLOAD -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Idk how 2GB turned to 73MB but good job.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
This is just so ridiculously cute and she looks so vulnerable too - especially knowing she is paralyzed... man this scene just makes me want to hug her and protect her (and do lewd things obviously). Amazing renders tbh. Oh and the secretary... halp... ._.

1585872145090.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Might just be one of the silliest things Sebastien has said to Jane to date. Fucker wasn't complaining when he was spankin' that ass before: :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Enyo_
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes