telvron

Aug 29, 2018
It is a single ntr scene(but still with small concequnses). So you will be able to choose love path later.
And as I understand it, the "small concequnses" are expressed in the form of fantasy in her last event. Or is it something more in the next update?

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
OscarSix Sure, I go to Melanie's House, enter, go to her room and click on her icon. This happens:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_sp_action.rpy", line 90, in script
    with dissolve
Exception: Style u'my_c_tr' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_sp_action.rpy", line 90, in script
    with dissolve
  File "D:\False Hero_v0.20.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\False Hero_v0.20.1\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\False Hero_v0.20.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\False Hero_v0.20.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\False Hero_v0.20.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\False Hero_v0.20.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\False Hero_v0.20.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "D:\False Hero_v0.20.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "D:\False Hero_v0.20.1\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1068, in visit
    self.style._visit_window(rv.append)
  File "style.pyx", line 541, in renpy.style.StyleCore._visit_window
  File "style.pyx", line 528, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get_unoffset
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
  File "style.pyx", line 98, in renpy.style.get_style
Exception: Style u'my_c_tr' does not exist.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
False Hero False_Hero_v0.20.1
Fri Apr 03 13:09:06 2020

I get the same Error everytime i talk with Melanie alone or if i try to talk the "double" Conversation Melanie and Tiffany and the double Conversation with Melanie and her Husband-in-Law so i cant start the "Melanie Route" but i was able to reach the End of the Routes of everyone else.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Playing with ntr turned on, i saw in image folder pic of melanie riding mark, is that scene present in the game or just planned scene for future update/s?

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Enyo Eerie

I didn't play any previous versions of this game, but is the Jane prank event completed, or future content? The amount of images and dialogue makes me believe the former, but there does not appear to be any way of actually accessing the content. The code for accessing it is this part in script_loc.rpy:

Python:
    if dtime == 2:
        if jane_prank_start == True:
            jump event_jane_2
However it does not appear that the jane_prank_start variable is ever set to true anywhere - the only instances of it are in the initialization (script_vars.rpy) where it's set to false, and at the end of the event (ev_jane.rpy) where it's set to false to mark the completion of the event and prevent it from re-occurring.

Can't seem to activate any new content for the twins.
Visit the cafe in the morning rather than day.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of False Hero v0.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.04.2020 (bath scene fixed)
Link not working.. please update the MEGA link if possible.. thanks

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Heh. That description is making a hell of a claim. But the game looks interesting, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
This is just so ridiculously cute and she looks so vulnerable too - especially knowing she is paralyzed... man this scene just makes me want to hug her and protect her (and do lewd things obviously). Amazing renders tbh. Oh and the secretary... halp... ._.

View attachment 606716
i play the same am not in abusing some1 that can not walk you must be very sick minded to do that
i play more to protect them

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
i play the same am not in abusing some1 that can not walk you must be very sick minded to do that
i play more to protect them
Oh me too, "lewd things" does not equal rape/abuse. And after all the headpats and pancakes, well one thing leads to another as we all know!

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Oh me too, "lewd things" does not equal rape/abuse. And after all the headpats and pancakes, well one thing leads to another as we all know!
the blond 1 already open alot more to me so far
even stand naked she is less shy then her sister
but stile i play that i dont do anything bad and let both sister do what they want
am just help them whatever they need
but i have a bad feeling about the manager
we will see if the new update comes

Reactions: Enyo_
D

Deleted member 1636691

What does it mean, if a choice is in [square brackets]?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I enjoy the abuse of power in this one ... the family women you've got her sex tape (plus I like that whole freeuse backstory), the twins one is disabled both are poor, at the office the woman is your employee, looks up to you and you can twist psychologically... it's only the acting woman that doesn't really seem to have much you can use to abuse her.

I do wonder if the all choices really matter, sometimes you can pick one of 2 dialogues that are essentially the same but with a slightly different vibe, I wonder if you're more dominant and whatnot it shapes their personalities or not... the ones where you choose to do one thing or another I presume change it up a bit, but I wonder say if the different things you say to the office lady during your "sessions" change how she is.
In the new April update I'd present new gameplay where all those things will become intuitive. There will be notifications about your progress, about how far you went with each character etc.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hm why Enyo, you make it sound so biblical this way, it's almost poetic spelling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha
Reactions: Enyo_

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I'm not really into corruption/domination but damn those scenes with Jane are hot. Really good build up, very few games like this ( usually it's just stupid, senseless humiliation).
If I had any complaint ( well, kind of more preference), is with lack of central main story that more organically ties in all the subplots ( so it has less of a "checklist feel to it").

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes