OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I believe I have found the issues, just testing it then will release a new patch.

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
In regards to the "big loop," I'm pretty sure that's the end of it. I know that the dev usually puts up a message warning you that this is the end of the story for the version, and it does seem like the changelog talks about events that haven't occurred by the end of the bath scene.

I'm just saying that I found no additional assets that would have continued the storyline, after unpacking the game.

I downloaded, I'm pretty sure, the normal version.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Unending loop fix. Bathroom + Twin events
Finally... All loops should be patched. If you still experience any bugs, let me know ASAP.
Note: When downloading the file make sure you delete the numbers at the start.

Installation: Download the file below and place it in the "game" folder. Make sure to remove the generated numbers at the beginning of the file.

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
Unending loop fix. Bathroom + Twin events
Finally... All loops should be patched. If you still experience any bugs, let me know ASAP.
Note: When downloading the file make sure you delete the numbers at the start.

Installation: Download the file below and place it in the "game" folder. Make sure to remove the generated numbers at the beginning of the file.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Been putting this game off until a full stable release.
Is the game finally stable now or not?
And is a walkthrough needed or not to properly get all routes.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Reactions: Endless

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
The game is stable with the patch I released earlier. https://f95zone.to/threads/false-hero-v0-20-enyo-eerie.14204/post-3249174
I personally haven't used the walkthrough if you read the text its fairly self explanatory
So dev himself has still not released a stable version.
I know dev is trying to do this so i will wait a little longer. Thanks for patching the game though good sir.
I've played enough games where i get tired of replaying it if a future version breaks saves or something so that's why i mainly wanna hold off.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
So dev himself has still not released a stable version.
I know dev is trying to do this so i will wait a little longer. Thanks for patching the game though good sir.
I've played enough games where i get tired of replaying it if a future version breaks saves or something
Sounds like a plan, I have informed the dev of the couple bugs so a stable release should be released very soon.

Reactions: Endless

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I'm loading my 0.18 save, but only getting end of current version. Not allowing new gameplay. downloaded normal version, not compressed nor the test one.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I'm loading my 0.18 save, but only getting end of current version. Not allowing new gameplay. downloaded normal version, not compressed nor the test one.
The only new events are with Jane during the "Day" at "Work" and the Twins during the "Morning" at the "Cafe".

Lurker Bee

Sep 6, 2019
Hi. I've completed the new Twins events and Melanie events, but can't seem to get anything new with Jane to trigger. I've attempted speaking to her in the Morning, Day, and Evening but haven't received any new events with her. Please advise. (v0.20 with the patch downloaded). Thanks!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
with the dropper pushing new scenes, the story late and goes a long way. (sorry my english)

Reactions: Fzk

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Did enjoy the 4 new events, but was wondering what is meant by this part of the changelog:

- A lot of new choices were added in the game.
Is there more new content besides the 4 events in this update?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Im Enjoying playing this game Needs Allot of contents quests events I Love Melanie ;)

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes