tmv

May 31, 2017
Hmm, how come all my scenes indicate it is the end of this version? I'm using a 0.18 save. It should work, the OP says.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I use the HD version
Linux Ubuntu 18.04

I have the two scenes with Jane with any problem. But nothing start with the twins. Before shout to the big bad bug, I check if i do wrong.

I go at cafe at day and nothing to do. I have a message about i have seen all content for this place. But i know any other place to meet the twins and nothing happen if i go in the morning or evening.

Any clue?
Need to go to the cafe in the morning, you should see a "!" on the left-hand side, click that and it will start the new event. If you haven't finished all the twin content from previous version refer to the walkthrough linked on the OP

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Anyone who is using the Test Version and is experiencing a loop at the end of the Twins bath scene, download the file below and place it in the "game" folder.
I have been told that the bug is in both versions of the update. This fix should also work with the Normal Version, I am currently double-checking.

Reactions: Enyo_

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
False Hero [v0.20] [Enyo Eerie] - Original Size: 2.0GB [Full HD version]

Compressed version for PC (79MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Bathroom + Twin events unending loop fix has been applied.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

nezumis

Mar 21, 2019
Worked like a charm, but after the one with the sisters in the bath together, with Ashley looking at her sister, the next quest bring me back to the 1st quest where we do a massage to Ashley, with every other quest coming after in the right order; creating another "big" loop if you see what i meant :/

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Worked like a charm, but after the one with the sisters in the bath together, with Ashley looking at her sister, the next quest bring me back to the 1st quest where we do a massage to Ashley, with every other quest coming after in the right order; creating another "big" loop if you see what i meant :/
hmm, I haven't heard about this loop. You sure its not just the next event because it does start with a similar scene
Also are you using the Test version or the Normal version?

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
Ok give me a minute, and I will release a bug fix if I can find the error :)
I confirm the version of nezumis after the 2 sisters talking about pussy and shaving, The scene turn in a loop and bring back to the 1st quest where we do a massage to Ashley :)

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes