cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, it is clear. But when I visit Tiffany, there is no "end of content", only says I should find a way to make her trust me. And she says she is very busy, not now.
yea he thinks that after done everything with her in this version. you can talk to melanie too but won't advance either.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

So, half of the month I was working on implementing a new gameplay system ( ), a new exciting story with Lucy and only 2 weeks ago I started to implement new events that's why there are not many of them. Next update I'll be able to finally show what I was working on! But here is what I have this month for you, guys:

Text: I did 2 new events with K&A and 2 big events with Jane. I didn't finish 1 event with K&A and Jane because I wasn't satisfied with the quality, so I desided to take some time to revise and improve them.

Art: I made 4 events(about 60 pics) in total, rendered all of them.

Translation: K&A's events are translated, Jane's events were sent yesterday. The translation should be ready 30-31 March.

Code: I didn't code anything yet, but I already prepared all-new choices for putting it inside the code.

I'm sorry about the delay! But you can expect the update on the late night of 31 March.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So what's new? New update? Gameplay changes? Reliable save system?
The only gameplay changes that will be in this update is that I'll add a lot of new choises in the game. Also, new save system isn't ready yet. It will be ready only in the next update.

Reactions: Ragnar

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Okay, it is clear. But when I visit Tiffany, there is no "end of content", only says I should find a way to make her trust me. And she says she is very busy, not now.
Same Here. I get end of content for Jane, Twins, Manager, Mark and Mark/Melanie (in living room) but not for Tiffany or Melanie (in her room). I have several incomplete actions and several unknown actions for Melanie.
Don't worry, it is the end of content for sure, but I probably forgot to make a notifciation about it in the game.

Reactions: seba0

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
False Hero v0.20 is out! You can download it in my discord or here when somebody will update links :)
So, there are not many events in this version. But consider this update a little teaser of the April update that will be huge! Also, I finally made Full HD version of the game. It is a test version, so it may have some bugs, etc., but you can give it a try. All bugs you can report me in bug reporting channel in my discord or just pm me!
So let's start to work on the next version! It will be a hard month, but it is worth it!

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes