Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Come dev you know the content we really really want lol.

Give me Lucy and Tiffany and I can be in peace. lol

Magm99

Mar 14, 2020
This is my favorite game in development, now I just look forward to the Android version of this update

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Hmmm... Seems to be stuck in a loop after the massage when Kate & her sister are sharing a bath... Scene completes then restarts.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Best waifu (Melanie) has like 20 locked options and we get Janethot :(
Also, most of the scenes can't be clicked on to replay them :/

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
think this is the first time i came across this game. is the ntr avoidable, or does it happen whether you see the scenes or not?

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Hm. I hope i am not intruding ..but there is easier way to do name change. Standalone script which do not require to be updated and do not interfere with game in any way. it just visually replaces name on screen

just open script and replace text TYPE_NAME_HERE with your name in 2 places. top and bottom. Copy file to game folder and that should be it.
UncleVT

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
think this is the first time i came across this game. is the ntr avoidable, or does it happen whether you see the scenes or not?
its avoidable you decide what happends, there is one scene in the beginning with one girl though before you are involved that could be considered ntr but its just a little touching and it is closer too assault.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
i guess we will have too wait for a fix for the bath scene was looking forward too more ashley
Yes bathroom scene doesnt triggering . İts not working properly.Also i dont have any update about the lucy.
But changelog says go talk with her. İts impossible.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes