namiv

Feb 19, 2020
I'm not a big fan of such games, especially with 3DCG (I prefer the pure text games), but I've heard many praises of this game, so I decided to give it a try... Visuals look nice, and the game works pretty stable, but the story... Kind of reminded me of the brazilian soap operas - you watching it, and you understand what is happening but it's simply... how to say it... fails to connect with you, to immerse you into the story, I guess? There ARE good moments of course, but sometimes the text is just "empty" and repeating (especially during the ero-scenes). And then there some things is story that simply doesn't add up, for example:
- judging from the story, MC is ~25 y.o. (he's graduated from the university some time ago) - he's older than Tiffany (who's not older than 18, and considers him to be the "older" man), and somewhat younger than Mel (who's "in her thirties"), and judging from the flashback, his age difference with Mel couldn't be more than 10 years, but in the same time she (Mel) mentions that "she's old enough to be his mother" (although I guess that can be explained by her low self-esteem);
- at the beginning of the story it was mentioned that MC haven't seen Mel for an almost 20 years (aside from the inconsistencies with the MC's age in that case between a flashback (where he's relatively old, not a teenager yet, but still, which means that now he should be closer to 30's) and "Mel seeing herself old enough to be his mother" (which means that in this case he should be way younger than her, definitely not 7-8 years younger)), but later it's mentioned that it was only 13 years. But if it was only 13 years, doesn't that means that he and Tiffany would've knew each other? It's mentioned that after having a family, Mel changed into her "homey" version, but Sebastien didn't knew about her changes before meeting her? Which means that she's changed after separating from him and before giving birth to Tiffany (who's supposed to be 18)?
Of course it may be just me being stupid and missing some easy explanation, but...

Sorry for my english, it's difficult to write such essay.
Pretty understandable, i feel bad leaving such a beautiful game in the middle but i prefer low art with good story rather than a good art with no backup.
you went into the story and i come with you,
aside from countless meaningless dialogues, the teen girl was dating her BFFs boyfriend however when she was interacting with him there was no indication of that.
they way Mc pushed the mother (with over the window Nonsense) was lame enough, yet she had to accept his lamer blackmail in a very lame way.
the actress chick was cute characteristic but the twins? Man!!! how they allowed an stranger to tuck her in bed.
as you said, the story has many holes,,, if i ever read a later update's changelog that has script edit, then i will retry.

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
Hi! I'm stuck with Tiffany's route. It says I should find out something to make her trust me, and not to visit her in her room, but then I found no other options, even checked laptop no chat with her or something. Could you help me what to do? Thanks!

Escuirtinator

Feb 7, 2020
I can't understand how people prefer the twins instead of Melanie. K&A are awesome, but Melanie's story has the best lines I have seen in games like these. Congrats for your work and keep doing hard, please.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi! I'm stuck with Tiffany's route. It says I should find out something to make her trust me, and not to visit her in her room, but then I found no other options, even checked laptop no chat with her or something. Could you help me what to do? Thanks!
at what point of game?

I can't understand how people prefer the twins instead of Melanie. K&A are awesome, but Melanie's story has the best lines I have seen in games like these. Congrats for your work and keep doing hard, please.
each on their own, some just want to get every1.

me130

Dec 11, 2017
After we almost had sex. When I go into her room in the evening, she says not now for she is busy. And then the MC starts thinking that I should find an other way to meet her.
What version of the game are playing? I think that happened in 0.16 version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After we almost had sex. When I go into her room in the evening, she says not now for she is busy. And then the MC starts thinking that I should find an other way to meet her.
do mother's quests (esp mommy-daughter day) until you can advance with tiffany.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tried, but it says no more content available. Have cooking with Melanie 2/4 finished.
if she (tiff) has watched herself in mirror and masturbated then you have done everything with her you can do atm.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Okay, it is clear. But when I visit Tiffany, there is no "end of content", only says I should find a way to make her trust me. And she says she is very busy, not now.
Same Here. I get end of content for Jane, Twins, Manager, Mark and Mark/Melanie (in living room) but not for Tiffany or Melanie (in her room). I have several incomplete actions and several unknown actions for Melanie.

Nov 24, 2017
Not sure if it been asked, but why is Ashley in a wheelchair? It said she wasn't hurt badly from the wreck other then bruses and cuts.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes