Jan 21, 2020
I use Windows 10, extract ver 0.18 and overwrite ver 0.16 and use the old save file as usual, without any errors. With win 7,8 I don't know.

Jan 21, 2020
What dark magic is this? :0
I also don't know why my computer can play the old save file but it does work.

I also don't know why my computer can play the old save file but it does work
You see I just kept the folder of ver0.16 and just overwrite ver0.18 on it .
The save file doesn't have an image of the old date because I played it several times and overwrote it

lizero

Oct 25, 2019
Good story and art, lacking a bit of sound and animation, should integrate the ability to rename MC without mod. If possible, bring the game to Android. You're doing great, looking forward to the next update!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so no melanie content at all (outside beginning chats on her house before playing started)?

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi, guys, I just wanted to share with you my thoughts about great stuff with Lucy that I came up with. I'm really excited about it and I want to know your opinion!

For a long time, I saw Lucy's future closely entwined with theater only career. But thinking through all her content I suddenly realized that theater is so boring and doesn't have a lot of potential! And it will be much more exciting if Lucy will be an aspiring "Holywood-like" actress.

The main goal of the game will be as before, to make her popular. But theater won't be the main gameplay place anymore. Now you will be able to send her on castings, make commercial, shoot lingerie photo sessions and all sorts of lewd stuff(and many-many more, possibilities are countless). But to become a great actress and have better roles is hard, it won't be easy as it sounds! There will be a lot of bad and good choices on the way of our characters to achieve Lucy's dreams;) And while her popularity will grow, new exciting possibilities will open.

The life of the popular actress is full of lewd and spicy situations too! Just think about paparazzi, fans, red carpets... The concept the same. You as a player will be able to put Lucy into interesting situations and lewd circumstances or help her to make her career and solve all her problems or... do both. ;) Because we know that all beautiful women have a lot of problems.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In OP, there's an image of Melanie giving a HJ and I think riding Mark, where are they from?
hj comes after few wetness tests, didn't see riding scene unless it was before sebastian started his thingy with mel.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
In OP, there's an image of Melanie giving a HJ and I think riding Mark, where are they from?
From memory, there is a decision when Mel rings Sebastian regarding their bet about no sex. If Sebastian tells her that she can do things with Mark then she won't lose the bet, so long as she doesn't orgasm. That night she gives Mark a hand job. (Mark actually asks for a blow job but she refuses). I didn't see the riding image, must be from a decision I didn't make.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
From memory, there is a decision when Mel rings Sebastian regarding their bet about no sex. If Sebastian tells her that she can do things with Mark then she won't lose the bet, so long as she doesn't orgasm. That night she gives Mark a hand job. (Mark actually asks for a blow job but she refuses). I didn't see the riding image, must be from a decision I didn't make.
No, riding scene isn't in the game anymore, I removed it, but forgot to change op, sorry.

Reactions: Watcher X
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes