Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
New places such as park , Gym etc please. & Make it Accessible as per the wishes of mc
This won't be in the next update :( But as I said before I'm planning to make something like this soon.

Reactions: Paapi

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Wow, honestly this is my first time ever see a beautiful, high quality and calming vibe render in DAZ game. All characters have small bewbs(love it!) and the writing is so erotic! Overall this game is awesome! One thing that I think lacking from this game are features and also choices. And I hope the dev adds more that on the next update ;) I also didn't find any bug when I play this game. Oh, and one thing, idk why but I feel that laptop feature in the kitchen is useless(i only used it once :unsure: ). And also there's too much scene in afternoon/day while we cant do much in morning and evening. Well, I think that's all from me and thank you~
Thank you!

Jan 21, 2020
I think the game is perfect and you don't need to fix the game, just add the bank feature: deposit money to get 10% interest 1 day to get through the game easily, that's the idea of the game: SolvalleySchool, it makes you money without losing farm work.
And the laptop in the game is really useless.
On the news of March 27, thank you for the fast working speed.
Again: Lucky is beautiful, dreamy, but she doesn't seem to have much to do with her like other people:love::love::love:

Reactions: Enyo_

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is there actually sex in the story yet with either M/D ?? I got the fathers party night where the mc almost fucks the D and then her trying to masturbate and so far only got the M showing her pussy in the bedroom. Is that as far as you can go for now with these characters?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Is there actually sex in the story yet with either M/D ?? I got the fathers party night where the mc almost fucks the D and then her trying to masturbate and so far only got the M showing her pussy in the bedroom. Is that as far as you can go for now with these characters?
Yes.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So later as I understand you can shave Melanie or keep her bush...and what about Tiffany? She will also have options, as it is mentioned quite a lot
Yes, there will be an option to shave her or not.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
So, I downloaded and played this for the first time just now and the beginning was spectacular. The setting is very good, the MC is an interesting character, all the girls are just beautiful, I was really digging the story and getting hooked right into it, and then....BAM it switches to sandbox mode!

FFS why? WHY???? The story was really gripping and would have made an excellent VN, but the sandbox gameplay just ruins everything, it destroys the flow of what was an excellent story so far.

Oh well, I'll keep playing with a walkthrough as it has me hooked. But not happy.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes