03abc

Oct 3, 2017
So, I downloaded and played this for the first time just now and the beginning was spectacular. The setting is very good, the MC is an interesting character, all the girls are just beautiful, I was really digging the story and getting hooked right into it, and then....BAM it switches to sandbox mode!

FFS why? WHY???? The story was really gripping and would have made an excellent VN, but the sandbox gameplay just ruins everything, it destroys the flow of what was an excellent story so far.

Oh well, I'll keep playing with a walkthrough as it has me hooked. But not happy.
I would prefer if it was vn with choices also, but enyo likes gameplay elements, so we need to live with what we have. You won't be happy to hear that, but gameplay elements will be extended significantly starting with next update

Reactions: Watcher X

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hey guys! Just started playing this and really enjoying it. Jw, are there plans to corrupt the girls with other guys? Don't really care if its swinging/ntr/cheating, but would love to see them become sluts!

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Hey guys! Just started playing this and really enjoying it. Jw, are there plans to corrupt the girls with other guys? Don't really care if its swinging/ntr/cheating, but would love to see them become sluts!
Yes, I'm not sure about Jane, but i think it will be possible with all other main girls. Jane possibly only sharing based on roadmap, but enyo will tell you probably better than me.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Yep, just take a look at the roadmap of the game in discord ;)

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm a bit confused... I last played on v.016 but, when I go to do anything, there's no new content for any of the girls...?

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I'd wait until the next update to play again. The gameplay system will be changed, so you'll have to start again.

The only bad thing about this game is the frequent restarts, according to the last dev post the save problem should be fixed with the new system.
Oh dang will we have to restart in the next update? Just started playing this game

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Lol I just started the game as well since I read that old saves didnt work anymore just recently. So I thought this would be the last time and it wont happen again but now it seems that at the next version they wont work as well most likely. Guess I will put it on hold as well then for now till the next release (27 march). Good thing u mentioned it before I finsihed the content otherwise I would have been really mad. Hate nothing more than to restart games over and over again.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Lol I just started the game as well since I read that old saves didnt work anymore just recently. So I thought this would be the last time and it wont happen again but now it seems that at the next version they wont work as well most likely. Guess I will put it on hold as well then for now till the next release (27 march). Good thing u mentioned it before I finsihed the content otherwise I would have been really mad. Hate nothing more than to restart games over and over again.
I understand the frustration. Right now I'm working on the code changes that will finish any save problems till the last release of the game.

Reactions: cloudfw and MisterL

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

I decided to change the content of the 27-29 March update. Now I'm going to create:
-3 new events with K&A as I planned.
-3 new events with Jane.
-Many small additional changes: I'll add more choices, shorten boring dialogues, will proofread text, etc.
But no gameplay and concept changes yet.

Why?
1) I was working really hard on the new gameplay system. I took a lot of time to think everything through, but I see now that I simply wouldn't have enough time to finish the new concept until 27 March, I just wouldn't! So I think I will need another month of development to implement the most crucial changes! Most importantly, I want to make a proper save system so that you will never need to replay the game again! Just believe me guys, it is not an easy and fast thing to do. BUT I'm working hard on this and I promise it will be delivered as soon as possible!

2) The changes that I want to implement are so crucial that I think it will be better to think twice before changing anything. I really want to hear your feedback, so very soon, I'll gather all my ideas in one big post and when we will discuss everything: what is good, what is not, on what I should focus on and what I should forget at all.

So. Instead of new gameplay, this update will be about new content again! I will create events with K&A and Jane. Events with them can be created without gameplay changes, but I can't do Lucy and Melanie/Tiffany as their stories demand serious code changes and I didn't want to do the same job twice.

And that's what we have, guys. Sorry for the long silence. I promise to post more!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, I was interested to see the playable changes but new content for K&A is always welcome :love:

Apr 28, 2017
Model wise this game is in the top, Lightyears in front, like Mercedes is lightyears in front of Red Bulll and Ferrari in F1, of BADIK, the game in a solid 2nd place and Become a Rock Star in 3rd, however story wise, this game needs some "Pathos" a greek word that means soul and profundity!

The characters are, as the author says, unique, but... something is missing, and no, what is missing is not phisycal contact, is something more...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Enyo_
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes