Jan 21, 2020
I played through theheadmaster and dropped it, because the quests in the game were very messy, for example, doing half of Rachel's quest, I had to stop to go to Debbie's quest and then continue doing Rachel. , though both are unrelated. This made me very very upset so I had to drop the game even though the idea was good.
Hopefully Enyo Eerie will not make that mistake, and it's an experience to avoid, we're playing an 18+ game not an intellectual game like Portal 1-2, hope you don't make that mistake.
There are story games and graphics are quite creative and very easy to play, I think you can refer to: ParentalLove.
Hope to be useful to you.

Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
I have to disagree. Despite being slightly broken English, I found the story and dialogue pretty compelling. I really enjoy Sebastian as a character.
there is a rhythm thing, when should go fast and when goes slow, a game like this can't be lengthy for the whole time, otherwise it't not just boring, but annoying

junoj

Aug 3, 2018
I have to disagree. Despite being slightly broken English, I found the story and dialogue pretty compelling. I really enjoy Sebastian as a character.
I agree with this completely. And there were a couple of moments in the story that completely caught me off-guard in how much they made you actually CARE about the characters. If I wanted fast point-click-fuck, there are literally hundreds of other options. I tried this game on a whim from the Featured page, and that, at the risk of repeating myself, i think it is beautifully put together.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I agree with this completely. And there were a couple of moments in the story that completely caught me off-guard in how much they made you actually CARE about the characters. If I wanted fast point-click-fuck, there are literally hundreds of other options. I tried this game on a whim from the Featured page, and that, at the risk of repeating myself, i think it is beautifully put together.
Exactly. I found myself willing to walk over broken glass for those twins, I really cared for them. That is good writing.

• Love
Reactions: Enyo_ and junoj

junoj

Aug 3, 2018
Exactly. I found myself willing to walk over broken glass for those twins, I really cared for them. That is good writing.
Yes! And Tiffany staring at the moon... lovely.

I find the dynamic of playing through the viewpoint of a sociopath, charismatic in an American Psycho kind of way, manipulating characters you care about really interesting. Kudos to the writing from here as well.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hey guys i have a question about the game, how the corruption work in this game? is it with brain wahsing blackmail.. other stuff?

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
I played it last night,
i review the 3 elements of a game;
1) Art: absolutely perfect. nice job on character and environment designs
2) coding: reasonable however the fact that some clickables are on far left and the other on far right was problematic in a sandbox game.
3) Story: lets say its personal and every player will think in his/her own way. but i believe the story can be told with less words or at least in a more useful way.

Best of luck

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I'm not a big fan of such games, especially with 3DCG (I prefer the pure text games), but I've heard many praises of this game, so I decided to give it a try... Visuals look nice, and the game works pretty stable, but the story... Kind of reminded me of the brazilian soap operas - you watching it, and you understand what is happening but it's simply... how to say it... fails to connect with you, to immerse you into the story, I guess? There ARE good moments of course, but sometimes the text is just "empty" and repeating (especially during the ero-scenes). And then there some things is story that simply doesn't add up, for example:
- judging from the story, MC is ~25 y.o. (he's graduated from the university some time ago) - he's older than Tiffany (who's not older than 18, and considers him to be the "older" man), and somewhat younger than Mel (who's "in her thirties"), and judging from the flashback, his age difference with Mel couldn't be more than 10 years, but in the same time she (Mel) mentions that "she's old enough to be his mother" (although I guess that can be explained by her low self-esteem);
- at the beginning of the story it was mentioned that MC haven't seen Mel for an almost 20 years (aside from the inconsistencies with the MC's age in that case between a flashback (where he's relatively old, not a teenager yet, but still, which means that now he should be closer to 30's) and "Mel seeing herself old enough to be his mother" (which means that in this case he should be way younger than her, definitely not 7-8 years younger)), but later it's mentioned that it was only 13 years. But if it was only 13 years, doesn't that means that he and Tiffany would've knew each other? It's mentioned that after having a family, Mel changed into her "homey" version, but Sebastien didn't knew about her changes before meeting her? Which means that she's changed after separating from him and before giving birth to Tiffany (who's supposed to be 18)?
Of course it may be just me being stupid and missing some easy explanation, but...

Sorry for my english, it's difficult to write such essay.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes