Fancy Dan

Aug 2, 2018
I think this needs to be said - a lot of these games focus so much on art and renders that they forget to write a quality scene. Lots of text is okay if it is good and the bus stop scene is one of THE BEST written molest scenes I ever read. The suspense makes every further moment seem like a big deal. That is how it should be. Not many game creators can pull this off, keep it up!

Reactions: Canto Forte

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This is only planned sexual content. And in future you'll be able to avoid it easily.
Why do I have to see planned sexual content that does not involve me if my girl cheats on me I'd never know unless she tells me so why am I able to see one of my love interest involve in explicit acts without me what do I have some sort of six sense

Reactions: Canto Forte

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I'll pass on this update since it has planned sexual content that does not involve me that I'm forced to watch because apparently I have an all seeing eye since next update makes this forced lol sexual content that's clearly not NTR avoidable I'll wait for next update :ROFLMAO: I always wondered how does watching my significant other get power drived with sausage a turn on that's just sick if she's ok with being intimate with anyone besides myself by all means do it on my terms without us being together and enjoy yourself how is this arousing :sick:(n)

Last edited:
Reactions: shucia and Methos23

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Poor man's Strange creeped out by this lawyer by trade / trophy hunter by life shenanigans.

What were the odds that this - lavishly over haired full beard and hair "cappo de naughty" to flee in despair;) !?!

Reactions: Enyo_

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Purely theoretical statement from the change log:

(you can enable rollback function in the beginning of the game or at Sebastien's kitchen) "

Reactions: Enyo_

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
I'll pass on this update since it has planned sexual content that does not involve me that I'm forced to watch because apparently I have an all seeing eye since next update makes this forced lol sexual content that's clearly not NTR avoidable I'll wait for next update :ROFLMAO: I always wondered how does watching my significant other get power drived with sausage a turn on that's just sick if she's ok with being intimate with anyone besides myself by all means do it on my terms without us being together and enjoy yourself how is this arousing :sick:(n)
My friend, I almost died gasping for breath after reading your comment. Punctuation exists for a reason!

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
I'm at the point where you're sitting at the computer and you went through the conversation between Tiffany and "Jenna". It then gives you a choice of either "Time to start my plan with Melanie" or "Confess my feelings for her(Tiffany)" which it says it's *Not Implemented, and it's grayed out. What does this mean? Is it not in the game yet, or did I miss something? Anyone have input on this?
Beuller, Beuller, Beuller.....................?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes