Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Man... This game is dark. :devilish:

A lot of molestation (almost every, if not all, paths have it).
Some "unavoidable" NTR (well, this happens or has already happened, even if you chose not to see it).
The protagonist is a psychopath stalker (Not too different from other MC's who creep on their families hahaha ;))
And even the sweetest characters (twins) does't escape.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the worse thing of all, is those "dark things" that make the game more believable
I'm not those weirdos who jerk off to someone else's suffering, but shit like these can happen.

BUT... I think the dev should slow down with the NTR stuff, since there no sex scenes involving the MC yet,
Of course, he could go full cuck mode too, it's not my cup of tea but there always a niche for this, right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: some text adjustments to make more sense.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: mikel8519 and Enyo_

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So far I like this game, though I'm at quite a loss as to who this character is in relation to the canon Sebastien Mallory. There's not a lot of back story given on this guy. In fact other than that he is a "villain" in DC canon, this guy just seems to be more or less kinda into illegal stuff without actually doing that much bad. He works as a lawyer, he helps out the twins with no thought of something in return, he seems serious about Jane's romantic feelings.

The only one he's fucking with is Melanie. Hell I think him trying to get with Tiffany is still just about fucking with Melanie.

I guess my biggest disappointment in this was I was hoping there was going to be more content with Lois than there was. Just the cafe, then the breaking and entering. After that it was like "Ok, I'm done with you now, bye." Ok? I guess this was a waste of time. Honestly it feels like her whole purpose for being there is to introduce Lucy and be an NTR scene.

But there are things that just don't seem to make any sense, like a lot of what happens in this game feels like it picks up in the middle of a story instead of the start of it. Like Lucy is hiding for some reason, you help Lois with something connected to it that Sebastien already knows about but we don't. It's like the game is hiding the meta knowledge from the reader, but the characters are all privy to it.

The other thing that gets me about this game is how disjointed it all feels. There are 4 separate stories going on here that don't fit together. It's like playing as someone who compartmentalizes everything in their life.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So far I like this game, though I'm at quite a loss as to who this character is in relation to the canon Sebastien Mallory. There's not a lot of back story given on this guy. In fact other than that he is a "villain" in DC canon, this guy just seems to be more or less kinda into illegal stuff without actually doing that much bad. He works as a lawyer, he helps out the twins with no thought of something in return, he seems serious about Jane's romantic feelings.

The only one he's fucking with is Melanie. Hell I think him trying to get with Tiffany is still just about fucking with Melanie.

I guess my biggest disappointment in this was I was hoping there was going to be more content with Lois than there was. Just the cafe, then the breaking and entering. After that it was like "Ok, I'm done with you now, bye." Ok? I guess this was a waste of time. Honestly it feels like her whole purpose for being there is to introduce Lucy and be an NTR scene.

But there are things that just don't seem to make any sense, like a lot of what happens in this game feels like it picks up in the middle of a story instead of the start of it. Like Lucy is hiding for some reason, you help Lois with something connected to it that Sebastien already knows about but we don't. It's like the game is hiding the meta knowledge from the reader, but the characters are all privy to it.

The other thing that gets me about this game is how disjointed it all feels. There are 4 separate stories going on here that don't fit together. It's like playing as someone who compartmentalizes everything in their life.
Thank you for your detailed feedback. All DC parts are yet to be removed from the game that's why everything seems so strange (Lex, Bruce scenes were already removed for example). But story about Lois, Clark and etc. will be resurrected as a completely different game, eventually. You can read more about this here and here

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Yes, but if sexual harassment counts, then no. Derrick/Tiffany is the only scene that is not avoidable because it's important for the plot. I'll make the possibility to skip it for the next update though.
I mean, obviously it's not NTR, but are we talking about just sexual harassment? Not sexual assault?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you gonna talk tomato - tomate - tamote - tamale?

Is suggesting posing for that vogue magazine hara / mole / ssment or ass / con / sault?

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Are you gonna talk tomato - tomate - tamote - tamale?

Is suggesting posing for that vogue magazine hara / mole / ssment or ass / con / sault?
Despite how borderline incomprehensible this post is, the distinction between sexual harassment and assault is not that difficult to understand.

Harassment = Verbal (Like unwelcome sexual advances)
Assault = Physical (Can be anything from groping to rape)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us quote the dev on this ... because MC is a lawyer and his thoughts are not pure but go inside the bounds set by other NPCS:

"if sexual harassment counts, then no. Derrick/Tiffany is the only scene that is not avoidable because it's important for the plot".

The Dev gave the right definition to what is in the game currently ... there is no speculation, it is plain and simple -> it was stated with no shred of a doubt what it is.

Happy Gaming!

Reactions: Enyo_

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Thank you for a clear answer. Some people don't understand the distinction all the time and I have gotten blindsided by stuff like that before in games. I'm gonna check this out when I get home then.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I played this yesterday, was quite good. The twins and Tiffany are my favorites, gonna replay it again when Tiffany's love route gets added (i assume thats what the non-implemented answer will lead too, when MC is talking to her as Jenna or whatever the name was).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yes, but if sexual harassment counts, then no. Derrick/Tiffany is the only scene that is not avoidable because it's important for the plot. I'll make the possibility to skip it for the next update though.
For me sexual harrassment doesn't count,as you write, that's part of the story.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes