iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
I really like this game so far for a few reasons, its not the usually happy story where the MC gets everything they want all the time and everything just falls into their lap, the world seems dark and gritty, the character back stories are really interesting, i personally like games that have tonnes of text but thats just me.

One of the biggest criticisms however is that you always feel like a spectator, it seems alot of the interactions with the characters are done in the shadows either perving on them online or spying on them etc even the sexual scenes are between 2 people excluding the MC it creates a kind of boring experience for a game as you dont really feel involved.

Dont get me wrong i dont mind the MC having to work for his supper but i feels the Developer needs to do a better job of releasing the tension with payoff because at the moment there is alot of setup and no much payoff.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Next update would continue Melanie's story. I'm aiming to finish 8 events in total by the end of this month. As soon as I finish these 8 events I'll start to redo the rest of old content, and combining it into one prologue. Here is a little peek of the new event.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev said : "I'm aiming to finish 8 events in total by the end of this month. As soon as I finish these 8 events I'll start to redo the rest of old content, and combining it into one prologue. Here is a little peek of the new event. "

The low down ... 8 renders till end of month ...
Next month -> start to redo the rest of old content
Rest of 2019 -> combining it into one prologue

Your hope and curiosity is refreshing;)

• Haha
Reactions: Enyo_

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go watch the adventures of chuch roades in that billions latest series
... power and domination for you;)

Canes

May 27, 2018
There's something...off about the writer's English. Punctuation is most of the time wrong and all over the place, and he's using big words to convey a simple message -- I mean, why? By the end I understood very little of what was happening.

Sure, it's the early stages of development, but it definitely needs some consistent and proper writing. It's not bad, but could be better.

Also, maybe the dev can find another way to differentiate between thoughts and dialogue, because it's really hard to understand what's what. -- And no, changing the font to Italic doesn't help. Maybe a different font color, like gray?

So yeah, that's my feedback.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Apparently there were rewirings and plot changes and reworks going on all over this game.

Synapses are having a hard time matching all the puzzle pieces together, that's all;)

Reactions: Enyo_

Canes

May 27, 2018
Apparently there were rewirings and plot changes and reworks going on all over this game.

Synapses are having a hard time matching all the puzzle pieces together, that's all;)
Sure, sure, but what does "blowing at her finger, painfully" mean?

Untitled.png

Is she sucking on a finger so hard that it causes her pain, I don't get it. -- Accidentally, it's also one sentence that summarizes the whole writing so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Enyo_ and deluges

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Stages of development.

So, the month comes to an end. Let's sum up what I did:

Text: I finished writing a text for 4 events. The remaining 4 events are half-finished. I just need to edit some places and add some little things here and there.
Art: I made three events (about 50 pictures, rendered 15 of them).
Translation: One event was translated.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Stages of development.

Text: I finished writing the text.
Art: I made 5 out of 8 events (about 91 pictures, rendered 33 of them).
Translation: One event was translated.
Code: I didn't code anything yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar and Enyo_

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Stages of development.

Text: I finished writing the text for the new update and right now I'm working on the prologue with Lucy.
Art: I made 7 out of 8 events (about 146 pictures, rendered 70 of them).
Translation: 3 events were translated.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.

Reactions: DrackDrap
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes