D

Deleted member 1674722

I've played this game up until now and there has been literally nothing in it to make me want to spend another second on it, now I gotta start again and anything remotely interesting is parked behind a paywall, why not just bounce this junk off the site and leave him to his own demise...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I've played this game up until now and there has been literally nothing in it to make me want to spend another second on it, now I gotta start again and anything remotely interesting is parked behind a paywall, why not just bounce this junk off the site and leave him to his own demise...
paywall, what do you mean? :unsure:
is there another version of the game with sex scenes with Melanie?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. .for starters ... PUBLIC version is out today B.E.H.I.N.D .. A ..L.O.C.K.E.D .. p**on POST:oops:
Sep 29 at 1:22am

Public version is out.

tHAT Y.O.U .. C.A.N.N.O.T ... A.C.C.E.S.S .. P.U.B.L.I.C.L.Y .. :eek:o_O:cautious::censored::rolleyes:!

• Haha
Reactions: Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
There is no paywall in my game. You made a mistake. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
do i have to start from the beginning ? i loaded my save from last update and there is still exclamation.
I see old saves won't work...
I clearly don't start again!
Saves from the previous version have to work. But "Exclamation mark" probably doesn't work. I'll fix it later. All new content in Melanie's house.

UPD: I checked once again and you were right. Saves don't work. :) I'll fix it soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1674722

It's hard to suck us in to investing into a game that gives us nothing but a promise that if we throw money at them they will deliver when they haven't thus far... Yeah, I wanna ram the twins, but everytime you post that we are releasing this or that for free it seems to not happen and how really long do you think we want to go nowhere? I demand nasty wheelchair sex now...

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Saves from the previous version have to work. But "Exclamation mark" probably doesn't work. I'll fix it later. All new content in Melanie's house.
And how?
I tired every time morning,noon,evening but nothing new in Melanie"s House... Everything sad "she isn't ready" or "unknow action"

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game has tremendous potential to rake hundreds of patrons and become one of the most popular games on the site like PhilyGames and Pinkcake but the problem is, the long update time coupled with extreme short updates. If you are going to take a long time between updates, then the updates have be substantial and big and not just a few scenes.

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
This game has tremendous potential to rake hundreds of patrons and become one of the most popular games on the site like PhilyGames and Pinkcake but the problem is, the long update time coupled with extreme short updates. If you are going to take a long time between updates, then the updates have be substantial and big and not just a few scenes.
Harsh - there is quite a lot of content in the game.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes