Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Better now than never ... don't just forget dev skipped a lot of steps from 4th waaAAaay up to 8th in iterations ... pretty soon we will reach 10th or ... 12th and choices .. few and far in between as they are ... make leaps and bounds in gating content hard to grasp on short happy go lucky glam skirt chasing occasional Sunday gamers' attention span ;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read the Original Post for the easy answer ...
"
Sebastien, an attorney in a law firm company.
There are 7 female characters in the Sebastien's story. Each of them have unique personality and is demanding special approach. They're so different, but you will decide how to get them, and what you will do with them, when they'll be yours
"

There is no relation preconditioned in this story ...

Reactions: Enyo_

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I know this was already asked, but how do you reach the NTR scene? It's mentioned that it should be in walkthrough, but that one is really simplistic and I really dont see it mentioned anywhere.
I finished all the current contect and still nothing.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm actually not sure if what I encountered was the NTR scene or not...

But that last scene with the receptionist....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, I said I didn't want to see an NTR scene and encountered it. But I also enabled scrollback, but couldn't scroll back after closing and reopening the game (I think that's what caused it) so maybe my decisions were negated by that.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I'm actually not sure if what I encountered was the NTR scene or not...

But that last scene with the receptionist....

That said, I said I didn't want to see an NTR scene and encountered it. But I also enabled scrollback, but couldn't scroll back after closing and reopening the game (I think that's what caused it) so maybe my decisions were negated by that.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
If it was MC, that sure is weird to completely take you to a scene that you never did anything to enact or particpate and suddenly happen even though you coulda been pursuing lucy and lois the whole time.

• Angry

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Damned, a game where I really like/ love all the female characters (except the store clerk maybe)
Were there already discussions about which character models and skins were used ? :)

The render quality is great, also like the teasing with nudity and sex, maybe a little bit too much sometimes.
The only thing is the storyline, but I've read somewhere, that big parts of the game were removed (atm. ?).

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev struggled with some translators in the past that ... took away from the meaning when translating ... now it seems the new collaborator has good ideas that will make it into the game.
clark is kriptonian, lex is luthor, lara / lois / lana -> you can get pointers for in them smallville series or watch some tubes about them characters roaming about metropolis to make a living off of superman and lex corp. Lana titular skill is bringing the worst in the humans she captivates in her graces / looming man eater vibes -> Our MC is no stranger to her gravitational pull. Clark never shied away from trespass / property damage / extortion / money laundry -> all being presented as good, just as long as it was lex's money / property / goons / or some other criminals' livelihood.

Our current MC is a social justice warrior himself -> not shying away from stalking / hacking / extorting / influencing / harassing / dominating / cheating / tampering / stealing -> all for some purpose Dev has yet to actually reveal ... Game On -> Them Faiths have your back;)!

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Dev struggled with some translators in the past that ... took away from the meaning when translating ... now it seems the new collaborator has good ideas that will make it into the game.
clark is kriptonian, lex is luthor, lara / lois / lana -> you can get pointers for in them smallville series or watch some tubes about them characters roaming about metropolis to make a living off of superman and lex corp. Lana titular skill is bringing the worst in the humans she captivates in her graces / looming man eater vibes -> Our MC is no stranger to her gravitational pull. Clark never shied away from trespass / property damage / extortion / money laundry -> all being presented as good, just as long as it was lex's money / property / goons / or some other criminals' livelihood.

Our current MC is a social justice warrior himself -> not shying away from stalking / hacking / extorting / influencing / harassing / dominating / cheating / tampering / stealing -> all for some purpose Dev has yet to actually reveal ... Game On -> Them Faiths have your back;)!
Thanks a lot for this detailed explaination.
Already thought that it was Superman themed, at least since he was at the restaurant with Lois and this Clark guy with his viselike handshake appeared. :)

But I've never really watched Smallville, so I don't know much about the characters.
Just played this game and as I said, the render quality is more than decent and the character are hot, visually spoken,
at least for me - plus, the story around the twins is heartbreaking.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you mate ... but I am already struggling through a pulsating head ache ... the hits are supposed to make the pain subside ... but this is not working ... gonna try your suggestion ... much obliged;)!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi, guys. I'm already fully working on the new update, which I'm going to release on 12 October.
I'm planning to release 2 new events with Lucy, finish the prologue and put all the things together so I finally will be able to create new content freely.
What's already been done:
Text:
I finished writing a text for 2 events with Lucy. Right now I'm working on fixing the old content.
Art: I made 6 pictures. (Yes, it's not much, I know.)
Translation: I sent 2 events to my translators.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful news from the October 1st fest shenanigans ...
Release date set for next update --> 12th in the October autumn...
Focus of the update set --> Lucy gets 2 events !!

Dev has translators <plural> so the plot has actual meaning despite the holes ...

Dev is set on rendering them dames head first and left the coding for later.

Happy replaying the current update and getting ready for all the Lucy Dev can muster;)!!!

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes