Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just to confirm; NTR is avoidable here, right? At least that's my understanding :p
Game seem interesting, would love to give it a go :)

Reactions: Macgamer

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
One quick comment. I notice some people have issues with the game being "dark". IMHO, in real life I'm a nice decent guy married to a wonderful woman. No means No to me. I respect my female friends and coworkers etc. THAT ALL SAID. When I play a game, D&D, Video game, whatever it may be it is to escape reality, to be something I'm not in real life. To step away from the social constraints and pressures. Just let loose a bit. So with that said, go dark. Do black as night. Paint it all black. Don't change your vision. Just my humble two cents. Don't get me wrong I have my tolerances as much as the next person and if the game exceeds those thresholds I'll move on but I don't expect the dev to change the game to make it about cotton candy.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well if NTR is avoidable i'll give this a look. Otherwise I would skip it. Thanks for the info EE.
Well, it wasn't really information that I gave, seeing as I was asking that particular thing myself, haha, just waiting for confirmation :)

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
NTR is avoidable (you can block it at the beginning of the game), although I dont think anything in the game counts as NTR (from the players perspective) although he is in the process of NTR'ing another guy.
That's all great news, that's the green light I was hoping for, shall add the game to my download list, thanks :)

Reactions: Macgamer

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
The most of games with NTR content has a better scripts with more realism in their stories... that's a fact. I don't mind if a game has NTR content or not, but the fact is that games with this kind of content have a better production.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So far Lucy and the friends daughter my favorites. I want Lucy the most though. I don't care about alien loving woman.

Reactions: Enyo_

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
thank you for nice game :) i played it early and now need test sure latest too and need say iam bigger fan for games without ntr or ntr is ok if npc can do it something to payback and not just need notice or seen cheating...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For a dev who admits from the beginning that English is not his first language, either your English is as good as a native speaker or you had the sense to get a real translator who knows both languages. I've only just started playing but from what I've read of the dialog so far it's natural sounding including when slang is used. The dialog does not sound like something that was simply run through Google translate or equivalent. Looking forward to playing it more, but I just wanted to give some kudos on the dialog.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For a dev who admits from the beginning that English is not his first language, either your English is as good as a native speaker or you had the sense to get a real translator who knows both languages. I've only just started playing but from what I've read of the dialog so far it's natural sounding including when slang is used. The dialog does not sound like something that was simply run through Google translate or equivalent. Looking forward to playing it more, but I just wanted to give some kudos on the dialog.
I definitely agree with you. Enyo has a good handle on English. There are definitely occasional problems here and there, but I would make two points on this. Firstly, I have done a lot of freelance editing in the past, so I am very attentive to language; I would expect a large majority people (whether English is their first language or not) to notice very few, if any, mistakes in Enyo's text. Secondly, even native English speakers make plenty of mistakes (I myself definitely included), so a lot of what might not be technically correct is likely to be missed by someone who fails that principle in English themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyo_ and khumak

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
No, there is definitely a lot grammer mistakes and wonky sentence structure from what I remember. BUT! Its not the kind of Engrish that will just wear you down as you play. The meaning of the text is delivered well and even things like mood and personality is conveyed nicely, so there isn't a problem unless you are a huge grammer nazi.

Reactions: Enyo_

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I definitely agree with you. Enyo has an excellent handle on English. There are definitely occasional problems here and there, but I would make two points on this. Firstly, I have done a lot of freelance editing in the past, so I am very attentive to language; I would expect a large majority people (whether English is their first language or not) to notice very few, if any, mistakes in Enyo's text. Secondly, even native English speakers make plenty of mistakes (I myself definitely included), so a lot of what might not be technically correct is likely to be missed by someone who fails that principle in English themselves.
Enyo's english is great.. I make more mistakes on spelling myself. Alot!!!!!!!!! of dev's need to upgrade on their English if they want to get more peeps either just watching or becoming Patrons.... The english sucks in alot of games or is just jibberish.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes