desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How in the fuck is this dev has only 30 patreons xD ???
Probably too much revamping and remastering. I suspect the dev will grow his patreon base once he gets the prologue sorted out and the plot starts progressing.

The MC is essentially a sexual predator in the route I played so that might put some people off I guess. I found it quite tantalizing actually.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Probably too much revamping and remastering. I suspect the dev will grow his patreon base once he gets the prologue sorted out and the plot starts progressing.

The MC is essentially a sexual predator in the route I played so that might put some people off I guess. I found it quite tantalizing actually.
Are you male or female? That might help me decide to play this game..

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Who the fuck cares bout that. I'm talkin'n bout making sense . I don't spell every thing correctly. But it's understandable...

• Haha
Reactions: SupermanikSol

edenz

Jun 26, 2019

I have to admit, that I didn't actually play the game because of the NTR tag, but I got an orgasm just by looking at how beautiful the renders are!

They're only SECOND to "Being A DIK", and that game has the best renders I've seen on this site so far.

But I guess beautiful renders aren't everything to a great game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Enyo's english is great.. I make more mistakes on spelling myself. Alot!!!!!!!!! of dev's need to upgrade on their English if they want to get more peeps either just watching or becoming Patrons.... The english sucks in alot of games or is just jibberish.
I definitely agree that his English is good.
No, there is definitely a lot grammer mistakes and wonky sentence structure from what I remember. BUT! Its not the kind of Engrish that will just wear you down as you play. The meaning of the text is delivered well and even things like mood and personality is conveyed nicely, so there isn't a problem unless you are a huge grammer nazi.
It depends on what you mean by "a lot". BTW, your first sentence should read, "No, there are definitely a lot of grammar mistakes", but I'll concede ground that you are clearly the expert in English. ;)

• Thinking Face
  • Love
Reactions: Ragnar and JeefZ

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I get a little worried how often he rewrites the old material, usually authors who do that never finish, because nothing is ever good enough. I liked this game from the beginning, but it's been out there for awhile with no forward progress.

Reactions: Arcane666

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I definitely agree with you. Enyo has an excellent handle on English. There are definitely occasional problems here and there, but I would make two points on this. Firstly, I have done a lot of freelance editing in the past, so I am very attentive to language; I would expect a large majority people (whether English is their first language or not) to notice very few, if any, mistakes in Enyo's text. Secondly, even native English speakers make plenty of mistakes (I myself definitely included), so a lot of what might not be technically correct is likely to be missed by someone who fails that principle in English themselves.
Yeah I wasn't talking about minor spelling errors or grammar mistakes. I make those as well and English is my only language. The more common issue I run into with games that were just run through an automated translator is it completely changes the meaning of whatever is being said or just doesn't make any sense. Some or even all of the individual words might be translated correctly but the end result just doesn't work. For instance here's what happens if you run something through Google Translate and translate it to a few different languages in series.

Original phrase:

"Dude! What's up? You ready to get fucked up tonight?"

Translated from English to Dutch, to Cantonese, to Russian and 1 or 2 others I forgot, and then back to English (this actually turned out a lot closer than I thought it would):

"Brother! What are you doing? Are you ready to train tonight?"

I suspect the results would probably be even worse if you started with some slang phrasing in a language that was not native to whoever wrote the translator.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

It depends on what you mean by "a lot". BTW, your first sentence should read, "No, there are definitely a lot of grammar mistakes", but I'll concede ground that you are clearly the expert in English. ;)
Lol, the irony of those mistakes aside, you don't have to be an expert in the field to determine the level of competency in something. You just need a reasonable working knowledge on the subject.

It's very obvious when you play the game that the writer is not a native speaker. I was making the point that this doesn't detract from the game very much because he has a good enough grasp on the language to portray things like mood and personality. There are so many games where the Engrish is so thick and the writing so stilted that all meaning aside from the very basic is lost. This game doesn't have that problem so the dev's English IS good, for a non-native speaker, that is.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lol, the irony of those mistakes aside, you don't have to be an expert in the field to determine the level of competency in something. You just need a reasonable working knowledge on the subject.

It's very obvious when you play the game that the writer is not a native speaker. I was making the point that this doesn't detract from the game very much because he has a good enough grasp on the language to portray things like mood and personality. There are so many games where the Engrish is so thick and the writing so stilted that all meaning aside from the very basic is lost. This game doesn't have that problem so the dev's English IS good, for a non-native speaker, that is.
I'm glad you got that I was only teasing. It can be hard to convey tone in text, even after use of an emoji. I absolutely agree with you. I would never have gotten the impression that he was a native speaker, but his English is good, which is a welcome change. :)

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018

Shit, Wish I caught that bud.. Thanks!

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
How in the fuck is this dev has only 30 patreons xD ???

I get a little worried how often he rewrites the old material, usually authors who do that never finish, because nothing is ever good enough. I liked this game from the beginning, but it's been out there for awhile with no forward progress.
Thank you for your concern.
I believe it's all about advertising and my old approach. First of all, I didn't advertise anywhere at all. I just put the game on the f95 and that's it. But I intend to change it, as soon as I'll finish the prologue and make all the necessary changes. Also, it's about long updates.
Before I published updates not very often because there wasn't а fully written and complete story with which I was satisfied, so I had to think everything through, each new step. But after I'll end the prologue, the updates will be on schedule.

About the rerating.I don't rewrite often. :) It was rather a process of one long change. I was quite immature back then, as only started to create games. And with the help of the feedback, I found a lot of things in my game that just doesn't work, or don't do anything meaningful, so I decided to either remove them or change them.
For example:
"Sebastian as the lawyer" became a burden in the plot, and this part of the story after necessary changes became meaningless. I decided to change it.

Now when I finally wrote the whole script and all the main routes, I can create new content faster.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
One quick comment. I notice some people have issues with the game being "dark". IMHO, in real life I'm a nice decent guy married to a wonderful woman. No means No to me. I respect my female friends and coworkers etc. THAT ALL SAID. When I play a game, D&D, Video game, whatever it may be it is to escape reality, to be something I'm not in real life. To step away from the social constraints and pressures. Just let loose a bit. So with that said, go dark. Do black as night. Paint it all black. Don't change your vision. Just my humble two cents. Don't get me wrong I have my tolerances as much as the next person and if the game exceeds those thresholds I'll move on but I don't expect the dev to change the game to make it about cotton candy.
Mr Brooks it is a pleasure to see you here in f95.

mrbooks.jpg

Clitbait

Jun 18, 2018
Dude, I really enjoyed playing this game,but can you make the box of text becomes transparet? its box of text blocked one or two hot scenes, afaik. Thanks.

Reactions: Sharku

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I really hope there will be a romantic route for Ashley and Kate. Such gorgeous models. Without any NTR hopefully. Very sweet innocent girls. I could see a hole story just between them alone and id be all in on that for sure. Really enjoyed the story so much and i was very glad i was able to disable NTR. Was so sad to see Kate getting hurt, honestly could have done without that. Was a little to real if you know what I mean. Thanks devs.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes