-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, Enyo Eerie, with the switch of profession to psychologist, it appears an instance of mentioning Sebastien as a lawyer was missed. During the Watch TV (3/6) event, when Mark comments that Sebastien might like Melanie's bra showing, she replies with "You're kidding me, right? I'm too old for that. He is a young, successful lawyer...".

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Villains do not need correct grammar and / or truthful depictions of their profession and / or self to villain!

Bruce relived 9/11 when superman had his spat with them kriptonians in metropolis ... that movie batman vs superman represents the IRL villainy of so called heroes we read about in them comic book!

Go watch the boys and see the trail of corpses left by so called heroes when they do not want to be held accountable for murder / arson / reckless anything / torture / impersonating law officers ...

Go watch the movie where Iron man goes to war with cpt. america where the whole debate boild down to so called heroes demanding the right to "drop a building" on anybody's heads with not so much of a whim of remorse or accountability.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Villains do not need correct grammar and / or truthful depictions of their profession and / or self to villain!

Bruce relived 9/11 when superman had his spat with them kriptonians in metropolis ... that movie batman vs superman represents the IRL villainy of so called heroes we read about in them comic book!

Go watch the boys and see the trail of corpses left by so called heroes when they do not want to be held accountable for murder / arson / reckless anything / torture / impersonating law officers ...

Go watch the movie where Iron man goes to war with cpt. america where the whole debate boild down to so called heroes demanding the right to "drop a building" on anybody's heads with not so much of a whim of remorse or accountability.
Sebastien told Melanie he was a psychologist, though, and she gets it wrong later. It's just left over from pre-v0.09, when the profession was lawyer. It doesn't have to do with a villain being untruthful or clever or anything.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
FYI, Enyo Eerie, with the switch of profession to psychologist, it appears an instance of mentioning Sebastien as a lawyer was missed. During the Watch TV (3/6) event, when Mark comments that Sebastien might like Melanie's bra showing, she replies with "You're kidding me, right? I'm too old for that. He is a young, successful lawyer...".
Thanks. I'll fix it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

So, guys, it's been a few days since the update. I've been thinking and working on the game, and here's my plan for the next update:
  1. Finish the prologue. I'll prepare 2 events for Tiffany, 2 for Melanie and 1 for Lucy (they will be small, and it's more like little introductions to the characters, so it is hard to call them full events).
  2. Add 2 new events with Tiffany(not in the prologue, but in the game), which will finally start the “love route” with her.
  3. I'm going to change some locations that don't fit the new story anymore(the workplace, the reception, etc.)
Okay, when will the next update be delivered? How about 16 November. Yes, I know how many days left, but I'll do it.

So, let's go!

P.S. Also, I am finally ready to promote my game. I didn't do it for the last 6 updates, so if you have some ideas or just want to help me with it somehow, please write to me.

Oct 24, 2019

So, guys, it's been a few days since the update. I've been thinking and working on the game, and here's my plan for the next update:
  1. Finish the prologue. I'll prepare 2 events for Tiffany, 2 for Melanie and 1 for Lucy (they will be small, and it's more like little introductions to the characters, so it is hard to call them full events).
  2. Add 2 new events with Tiffany(not in the prologue, but in the game), which will finally start the “love route” with her.
  3. I'm going to change some locations that don't fit the new story anymore(the workplace, the reception, etc.)
Okay, when will the next update be delivered? How about 16 November. Yes, I know how many days left, but I'll do it.

So, let's go!

P.S. Also, I am finally ready to promote my game. I didn't do it for the last 6 updates, so if you have some ideas or just want to help me with it somehow, please write to me.
I will be waiting for your update for the twins' story arc, they are giving light to the whole game and they are giving the MC a sense of morality. On my part they may be the reason my MC beomes a "good" guy.

Reactions: Enyo_

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018

So, let's go!

Sounds great! Looking forward to it. If it's not too much trouble, a gallery or way to replay scenes would go a long way at some point.

Reactions: Enyo_

kalux

Jun 4, 2019
How can you hook up with lucy? It just says there is no more content for lucy in this version? But i never had content with her in the first place

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hey, what's new in this update aside from what it stated in the changelog?
v0.09.1 is just a fix with translation stuff, like it says. The last content release was v0.09, which is listed in the changelog as well. If you haven't since v0.08 or earlier, you'll need to start a new game. All content for Lucy and Tiffany is in the prologue, before free roam starts. Once you have free roam, you can continue with Melinda, Twins, and Jane content, which are handled via visiting the women and speaking with them, as before. If you've not consulted it yet, you may want the new walkthrough as well to help explain some things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twelvemonkey
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes