Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
How old is Sebastien if Melanie is 30 (this was mentioned in one of the interactions in her room)?

Edit: Come to think of it, it doesn't make sense. If Tiffany is 17-18 then Melanie would have been 12-13 when she was pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceesko

loters

Oct 9, 2017
No, nothing is changed. Always if you choose "ntr on" then you're playing the "full game" where you'll be able to choose what to do(save Tiffany or not, let Melanie help Mark or not and etc. ) except the situations where Sebastien can't affect the story. For example, Lucy is not your girlfriend at the start of the game. You can't change it, and you can't affect Tiffany/Derrick scene(because you don't know about it) or Melanie's past when you weren't even around her.

If you choose "ntr off" - then you will not be able to choose anything and all the scenes will be automatically lead you to "No NTR" way.
What scene of Tiff and Derrick are u ref too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW: i liked ur game. Some people say there is almost no sex content but it´s only the beggining and it sems so promising.
U get us to know the characters more deeply and the story is not they rushing into sex like other games do. Waiting for next updates ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What scene of Tiff and Derrick are u ref too?
BTW: i liked ur game. Some people say there is almost no sex content but it´s only the beggining and it sems so promising.
U get us to know the characters more deeply and the story is not they rushing into sex like other games do. Waiting for next updates ;)
Yes, that's the only NTR-type with those two.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Ok thanks loters. I need protect the twins. They are my favorites. They have better story than the other. Possible MC its the new daddy . The rest I not have problem with ntr

Reactions: Kendra

loters

Oct 9, 2017
I didn´t see anything.
I have NTR activated and i just go to cafe and Ash told me to go and search her sis. I go and found her on the street beaten up but i meant nothing explicit told or showed there.
Ok thanks loters. I need protect the twins. They are my favorites. They have better story than the other. Possible MC its the new daddy . The rest I not have problem with ntr
I dont know if something happened but the game doesn´t show anything (at least mine).

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Possible I play the game again and try full. Only play twins. The mother was heavy for play.
Possible its similar to taboo.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes