Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey there Enyo Eerie
TY for a lovely game, love the most of it(twins are my absolutely favorite, so damn lovely, cute and defenseless :love:, absolutely loved taking care of them, also their story was one of the best in a while).

It's a nice change, especially for those times when you're stressed and got one of those darker moods(when there are those desires to just take the wanted women by force/blackmail them/make them yours and the best of those - to make them love it in process)...

Wouldn't mind a detailed walkthrough through, or even better - the choices and the consequences to be more logical and obvious, got absolutely 0 ideas what/when did i chose wrong, but i wasn't able to see a few scenes(with secretary blindfolded and full one with Kate, when taking care of her beaten belly for example).

Also Melanie content(i'm talking about the older 1 on 1 parts; i loved those parts with Tiff) felt a bit overgrinded and overloaded with the amount of text. Using the worst type of corruption from those nowadays games(like where the woman is so fucking stupid and brainless and act so illogical for the only sake of fitting the "story", it's so fucking irritating:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also doesn't help. Hope it can be changed/improved in the future(no hard feeling here, just my imho :D).

Last edited:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hey there Enyo Eerie
TY for a lovely game, love the most of it(twins are my absolutely favorite, so damn lovely, cute and defenseless :love:, absolutely loved taking care of them, also their story was one of the best in a while).

It's a nice change, especially for those times when you're stressed and got one of those darker moods(when there are those desires to just take the wanted women by force/blackmail them/make them yours and the best of those - to make them love it in process)...

Wouldn't mind a detailed walkthrough through, or even better - the choices and the consequences to be more logical and obvious, got absolutely 0 ideas what/when did i chose wrong, but i wasn't able to see a few scenes(with secretary blindfolded and full one with Kate, when taking care of her beaten belly for example).

Also Melanie content(i'm talking about the older 1 on 1 parts; i loved those parts with Tiff) felt a bit overgrinded and overloaded with the amount of text. Using the worst type of corruption from those nowadays games(like where the woman is so fucking stupid and brainless and act so illogical for the only sake of fitting the "story", it's so fucking irritating:
also doesn't help. Hope it can be changed/improved in the future(no hard feeling here, just my imho :D).
Huge thanks for your feedback.
As for Melanie, thank you for pointing this out for me. If somebody doesn't understand why Melanie acts this way it's a signal for me that I told this moment not exactly as I should. In the future, I will try to fix it and I'll tell better about Melanie, who she is and why she behaves so.

• Love
Reactions: seba0 and Kendra

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, Enyo Eerie, there are a couple of places when Tiffany is in Sebastien's room where description/dialogue is repeated. It was probably just missed in the course of copying and pasting text as you redid scenes in a previous version.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
FYI, Enyo Eerie, there are a couple of places when Tiffany is in Sebastien's room where description/dialogue is repeated. It was probably just missed in the course of copying and pasting text as you redid scenes in a previous version.
You're absolutely right. Thank you for noticing it.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I agree with previous comment about Melanie story. For me all this blackmail idea and her thoughts during conversations looks stupid. No offense to developer, but other storylines much more realistic and pleasant to read. Of course i saw much worse examples on this site where MC could talk shit non stop, girls buy this nonsense and jump on his cock. But it seemed to me it's serious story, or at least trying to be and after passing several stages of Melanie story i dropped it and went for twins.

I just don't get it, what so terrible happens if Melanie's husband learn about her wild youth? It's almost 20+ years passed, I'm pretty sure he don't give a f// about it. It could work if the husband was an asshole and scolded her constantly even for the slightest fault. But we talk with him, and it looks like he pretty good man. Only daughter could react bad to this information, but not much i guess. Like her mother not as good as she trying to be, she just not good example. But also, if she loves her, she also won't care. About this little experiment Kendra said pretty well, nothing to add.

As a suggestion, maybe it will be good if we can have opportunity to get in Melanie pants in good way, without blackmailing? As i noticed in other routes you can play as a good guy, i think it will work even better with Melanie, cuz you know her for long. I have nothing against a bad guy route, it's just be more interesting to play her that way i think

But overall game is good, and twins story really enjoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyo_ and Kendra

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for your clarification: when I read "0.1", I also thought this was the first release.
In my opinion the current version number is misleading though, the dev should add a zero.
Personally, I don't think it's misleading; it's just a different versioning pattern. I know a lot of people assume 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 0.10, 0.11,... is standard, but it's really not. It's just one way of doing it. There are plenty of developers who use other patterns: 0.01, 0.02, 0.03,... or Ep1, Ep2, Ep3,... or 2017, 2018, 2019,... or various other methods instead. Hell, when the gaming engine changed for School, Love, and Friends the version went from v0.10.1 to v1.0.

Especially if you read the changelog for False Hero, you can plainly see 0.1 is the newest version, with 0.09.1 coming before this release. Seems pretty clear and straightforward to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Especially if you read the changelog for False Hero, you can plainly see 0.1 is the newest version, with 0.09.1 coming before this release. Seems pretty clear and straightforward to me.
Assuming that people read the changelog. If they browse the "Latest Updates" page they could just ignore the game.
Also, no: version numbers are not float numbers. 0.1 != 0.10

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Assuming that people read the changelog. If they browse the "Latest Updates" page they could just ignore the game.
Also, no: version numbers are not float numbers. 0.1 != 0.10
Sorry, but not checking the changelog is entirely under your own control. [shrug] No one forces anyone else to just glance at Latest and move on.

Also, at what point did I claim version numbers were float?

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Personally, I don't think it's misleading; it's just a different versioning pattern. I know a lot of people assume 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 0.10, 0.11,... is standard, but it's really not. It's just one way of doing it. There are plenty of developers who use other patterns: 0.01, 0.02, 0.03,... or Ep1, Ep2, Ep3,... or 2017, 2018, 2019,... or various other methods instead. Hell, when the gaming engine changed for School, Love, and Friends the version went from v0.10.1 to v1.0.

Sorry, but not checking the changelog is entirely under your own control. [shrug] No one forces anyone else to just glance at Latest and move on.

Also, at what point did I claim version numbers were float?
Yep imo the 1/100 increments (0.01, 0.02..) are the cleanest way to version a game. However 0.10 tells me it probably is the 10th iteration of the game, whereas "False Hero [v0.1]" is unnecessarily confusing since it's what many devs use for first releases.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes