werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
In an earlier post and also on the patreon site you can read:

Hi, guys. I released the patreon(beta) version of the game. The public version will be in 3-5 days.

So, about 3 or 5 days it has to be today.
But I don't know whether this will be the case ....:unsure:

Reactions: Baboom and Ragnar

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
How far are we att that point that we can continue playing with existing saves rather than starting over with every update?

Reactions: goldenboy33

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
This next update finishes the prologue , future releases should be new content. Dev made a post at the top of this page.
Yeah. I read that. Hope that is really the case since this 0.1 log already said:
The prologue is ready and I almost finished the last Tiffany's event.
I added new pictures for Jane's event and a tiny little surprise for K&A.
Prologue is done. Tiffany's events are in progress.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

13.png

So, public update is out, and it means that all the necessary changes are finally done(Prologue and etc.) and I can concentrate on new content.
From now on the development of the game will be fast. So grab the wheel and let's go.

About the next update:
Patrons can vote for the character that they want me to focus in the next There is heated battle between Twins and Tiffany there. So if you want, you can join. I already voted. :)

On my discord you can find the roadmap where you can see how much content is finished and what content I plan to make in the near future.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Hey Enyo Eerie, thanks for the wonderful, loving update before Christmas comes. :love:

View attachment 494293

So, public update is out, and it means that all the necessary changes are finally done(Prologue and etc.) and I can concentrate on new content.
From now on the development of the game will be fast. So grab the wheel and let's go.

About the next update:
Patrons can vote for the character that they want me to focus in the next There is heated battle between Twins and Tiffany there. So if you want, you can join. I already voted. :)

On my discord you can find the roadmap where you can see how much content is finished and what content I plan to make in the near future.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So since this is no longer rtagged as a parody and I haven't played it since the rework, I'm guessing the whole Lois part was written out entirely?

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
So since this is no longer rtagged as a parody and I haven't played it since the rework, I'm guessing the whole Lois part was written out entirely?
Yeah, the DC references have been completely removed starting from the 0.1 remake.

Reactions: Enyo_

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Tiffany and the twins are best girls in this by miles. So cute and adorable, Sebastian is pretty nice to them too. He is probably the most complex MC I've come across, really good guy towards them but can be quite the manipulative psycho towards the others.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes