ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
i love the story so far ( especially the story of Melanie and the twins )
i cant wait to see MC bang Melanie ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyo_

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Love this VN and can't wait to see how it goes in the future :) Thanks dev. P.s them damn twins are soooooo adorable #moretwinstory next time Pleeaaasssseeeee

Last edited:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
models are great-ish story is a bit bland feels like a robot is talking no facial expressions on the faces still needs work i give it a 3 star rating
when theres a tone of sadness or something when they talk they just stare off into space and have the same board look like they were being held at gun point
no marks after the baseball bat hit i cant take this game seriously

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hyped and u z i

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
tried the game but im sorry i cant get behind it the char. are so dull looking and life-less every other game i played shows each person what there doing here its nothing the game is not for me

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So since this is no longer rtagged as a parody and I haven't played it since the rework, I'm guessing the whole Lois part was written out entirely?
Yes. But there will be a separate game with a different story with Lois's model in the near future. It will be mind-blowingly good.
Too bad, I was looking forward to cucking Superman...
I plan to make a game about DC too, but it won't be soon. To implement my ideas I need to work 10 times faster! :) And I will.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Love this VN and can't wait to see how it goes in the future :) Thanks dev. P.s them damn twins are soooooo adorable #moretwinstory next time Pleeaaasssseeeee
Thank you. I have a poll on my page about the next character for the update. You can vote if you want. ;)
But don't worry, despite the polls' results, no character will be forgotten.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
models are great-ish story is a bit bland feels like a robot is talking no facial expressions on the faces still needs work i give it a 3 star rating
when theres a tone of sadness or something when they talk they just stare off into space and have the same board look like they were being held at gun point
no marks after the baseball bat hit i cant take this game seriously
tried the game but im sorry i cant get behind it the char. are so dull looking and life-less every other game i played shows each person what there doing here its nothing the game is not for me
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
I have a strong opinion on this question. I made these expressions on purpose because I believe this is how it is supposed to be. Other developers, following the wrong trend and over-exaggerating the expressions to the point where it looks unrealistic. But! Tastes differ, so thank you for your feedback. I'll stay true to my vision but will try my best to make my characters enjoyable for everyone.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes