Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Really hot scene with Tiffany, It's interesting how Sebastian is a very nice and caring person when dealing with the younger gals.
Maybe it's because he was a fat lonely kid himself :unsure:
too bad you had to put your dick back in the pants and wait for another update, teasing......

btw would be funny if she now got a STD :p but but but but im a virgin :p
was only the tip....

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
How do you start the Melanie route? In the morning she isn't at home, at noon I have 2x unknown action with her+Tiffany in the Living room, in the Evening I just have Unknown Action. Is this due to loading an old save?

Edit: It's due to loading an old save indeed; on mine Tiffany just isn't in her room at the morning. Guess I'm replaying the rest.

Last edited:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Tiffany in her room only in the evening. Melanie has to be in Melanie's room in the morning.
Tiffany's route you can start only through Melanie's route. In the game's folder there is walkthrough and saves at the start of the new content. (Put saves in ...\game\saves folder.)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just checked this out last night, not a bad game so far...gonna wait a bit for some of the other characters to get more content before I dive back int it but so far it's not bad at all.

Only real complaint would be that prologue...Holy hell was that looooooooong. I feel it could likely be cut in half and still provide all the relevant information and character introduction.
I have been in the prologue for what feels like three or four weeks with no sight of land. If someone receives this message, please send fresh water and titties.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

So, here is the results of the polls:
Maybe it's not a surprise, but most of the people vote for Kate and Ashley.
So they will be my focus for the next update. I plan to make 8 new events with them.
But I won't forget about other characters.
Lucy - She'll start to go to the theater, where you'll get an idea of what kind of content I want to create there.
Melanie will start working at school, whilst Tiffany will get some love way events. And Jane will get 1-2 new events too.
Hmm... When will I finish this? How about 27 January. Yes. 27 January. Precisely in a month. I'll be posting information about the process of development once a week.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes