Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Tiffany got permission from her mom to go "bowling" with her friend Mia, which I know from the earlier chat means that she is actually sneaking off to go somewhere else. It has been several game days since that conversation and I have talked to Melanie and Tiffany several times and checked the MC's in-game computer but there hasn't been any other information about that.

Is there something that I can do related to Tiffany's outing with Mia (like there was in the beginning of the game where she almost got raped by her friend's boyfriend)? If so, what do I need to do to trigger the event?
As I understand, you didn't get new Tiffany's events. To trigger Tiffany's events you just need to go further on Melanie's route. Check the walkthrough of the game and make sure you did everything that I wrote there. If you will still have questions, pm me.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
What happened to Lucy's sister after changing the story?
She was removed from the game. There will be a separate game with Lucy's sister (Lois) in the near future.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She was removed from the game. There will be a separate game with Lucy's sister (Lois) in the near future.
Are you still planning to ad the receptionist to the roster?
Personally I think the twins and Mother-Daughter are enough girls to work on different stories even if said stories are linear.
More girls sounds good, but then you have to wait several updates to get some content for your favourite girl/route.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Personally I think the twins and Mother-Daughter are enough girls to work on different stories even if said stories are linear.
More girls sounds good, but then you have to wait several updates to get some content for your favourite girl/route.
I agree that focusing on one or two girls is more interesting than doing 10+. Most of the best japanese games I play are revolved around a few girls (minus the big studios with a lot of personnel)

Reactions: Ragnar

zooink

Feb 21, 2019
I agree that focusing on one or two girls is more interesting than doing 10+. Most of the best japanese games I play are revolved around a few girls (minus the big studios with a lot of personnel)

10+ is a bit of an exaggeration. Altogether I can count only 4-5 girls in the game and that seems fine to me. It at least gives us some variety and choices in preference.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I really enjoyed the writing and the renders, easily in my top 3 VN I played on here :') But I wish I discovered this game later, there is content, but I wish there were more(as always).
Anyway, thanks !

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, I was checking the game files to check if I didn't miss any scenes and apparently I missed some with Jane.
here is the image :

I checked the ev_jane.rpy file to check if the image is used in a scene and is not just a random image and yeah apparently I missed a big chunk of the story, I don't really understand how..
Here is a screenshot of the dialogue missing :

Any explanation ? :/

EDIT: I managed to play the scene by using the command : jump event_jane_2_2 in the console so it definitely exist.

Last edited:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Yes, sometimes, it's better to focus on less characters, but I've got another idea. Instead of making less characters I'll just work 10 times faster. :)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hey, I was checking the game files to check if I didn't miss any scenes and apparently I missed some with Jane.
here is the image :

I checked the ev_jane.rpy file to check if the image is used in a scene and is not just a random image and yeah apparently I missed a big chunk of the story, I don't really understand how..
Here is a screenshot of the dialogue missing :

Any explanation ? :/

EDIT: I managed to play the scene by using the command : jump event_jane_2_2 in the console so it definitely exist.
I really enjoyed the writing and the renders, easily in my top 3 VN I played on here :') But I wish I discovered this game later, there is content, but I wish there were more(as always).
Anyway, thanks !
JUST WAIT! There will be a huge amount of new content in the new update very soon!

All Jane's old dialogues and images were removed or reworked, because they didn't meet the level of quality that I can be satisfied with. Something was temporarily left in the code though.

Very soon there will be new events with Jane, do not worry. They'll be much better than the deleted ones.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
JUST WAIT! There will be a huge amount of new content in the new update very soon!

All Jane's old dialogues and images were removed or reworked, because they didn't meet the level of quality that I can be satisfied with. Something was temporarily left in the code though.

Very soon there will be new events with Jane, do not worry. They'll be much better than the deleted ones.
Oh alright, thought I was doing something wrong in game *-*
Thanks for the answer :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, is the NTR involve women cheating on the protagonist or the protagonist making the girls cheat on their spouses? Do we not see the spouses? If so good. Just need to know what type so I can turn it on or off.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, is the NTR involve women cheating on the protagonist or the protagonist making the girls cheat on their spouses? Do we not see the spouses? If so good. Just need to know what type so I can turn it on or off.
The MC isn't actually in a relationship, no NTR happens to him. He is the one doing the NTR. The only " bad NTR" is the wife with her husband, because the MC told her to do so. You can also allow another guy to take advantage of a drunk/drugged girl.

Either way, it happens because MC allows it to happen or literally made it happen.

Reactions: Enyo_

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, not interested in that ever happening.
I know that the MC is not in a relationship with any of the characters but they: Melanie, Tiffany, Jane, Lucy, Ashley, and Kate are potential Love Interests anid I typically dont like seeing any of my character's LI's with other men romantically/sexually. Which is why I've left most if not all of Melanie's stuff until last.

Question though, Since i'm playing with NTR turned off. Does anything happen to Kate in the alley if its turned on? or Ashley in the manager's office for that matter? I dont want to find out that Kate/Ashley were raped. I think that would make me delete this game.
I love the twins and don't want anything bad to happen to them so I want to fucking MURDER the cafe manager and whoever hurt Kate.

Reactions: wirelessnick
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes