SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
love the game :love:, great job dev (y):geek:
renders are awesome, really high quality stuff :cool:
did you have any plans on putting animations in the game? :)

Lucy is WOW :love:
btw found this pics of her but i didn't seen them in the game, what did i miss? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Enyo_ and seba0

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, not interested in that ever happening.
I know that the MC is not in a relationship with any of the characters but they: Melanie, Tiffany, Jane, Lucy, Ashley, and Kate are potential Love Interests anid I typically dont like seeing any of my character's LI's with other men romantically/sexually. Which is why I've left most if not all of Melanie's stuff until last.

Question though, Since i'm playing with NTR turned off. Does anything happen to Kate in the alley if its turned on? or Ashley in the manager's office for that matter? I dont want to find out that Kate/Ashley were raped. I think that would make me delete this game.
I love the twins and don't want anything bad to happen to them so I want to fucking MURDER the cafe manager and whoever hurt Kate.
I can tell you we didnt see what happened to her/them either.
I am all for NTR, but really not into raping, i want the Girls to enjoy it.
And you are right the twins are awesome !
Anyway awesome game Enyo. I am looking forward to the next release.(y)

Reactions: Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Yeah, not interested in that ever happening.
I know that the MC is not in a relationship with any of the characters but they: Melanie, Tiffany, Jane, Lucy, Ashley, and Kate are potential Love Interests anid I typically dont like seeing any of my character's LI's with other men romantically/sexually. Which is why I've left most if not all of Melanie's stuff until last.

Question though, Since i'm playing with NTR turned off. Does anything happen to Kate in the alley if its turned on? or Ashley in the manager's office for that matter? I dont want to find out that Kate/Ashley were raped. I think that would make me delete this game.
I love the twins and don't want anything bad to happen to them so I want to fucking MURDER the cafe manager and whoever hurt Kate.
Nobody will rape Kate like that, don't worry.
Plus, always, if you choose "ntr on" then you will be playing the "full game" where you'll be able to choose what to do(save Tiffany or not, let Melanie help Mark or not and etc. ).

If you choose "ntr off" - then you will not be able to choose anything and all the scenes will be automatically lead you to "No NTR" way.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
love the game :love:, great job dev (y):geek:
renders are awesome, really high quality stuff :cool:
did you have any plans on putting animations in the game? :)

Lucy is WOW :love:
btw found this pics of her but i didn't seen them in the game, what did i miss? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You didn't miss anything, don't worry. Some Lucy's events were removed from this version, because they didn't meet the level of quality that I can be satisfied with. Pictures were temporarily left though. Very soon there will be new great events with Lucy! They'll be much better than the deleted ones.

• Love
Reactions: SpikeZg

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Text: I wrote 2 events with Jane and 3 events with Twins. Also I started to improve Lucy's content.
Art: I made new Sebastien's workplace, new house + I started to implement the events.
Translation: I didn't translate anything yet.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Nobody will rape Kate like that, don't worry.
Plus, always, if you choose "ntr on" then you will be playing the "full game" where you'll be able to choose what to do(save Tiffany or not, let Melanie help Mark or not and etc. ).

If you choose "ntr off" - then you will not be able to choose anything and all the scenes will be automatically lead you to "No NTR" way.
I'm glad that no one will rape Kate like that, but suspicious that you left off anything to do with Ashley.... NOTHING HAPPENED TO ASHLEY IN THE MANAGER"S OFFICE RIGHT?!?!?! -Squints angrily-. :mad:

lol.

Seriously though, I really hope that we can end up taking in the Twins so that they end up living with the MC. It is clear to me that they can't really take care of themselves and need a firm hand to "help" them. MC just needs to buy the Cafe outright and bring the two girls to live with him.

Also, maybe this is just me having wishful thinking, as I know in reality you can't fix most forms of Paraplegia, I hope maybe the MC can help get Ashley to some good doctors and (or maybe introduce a sexy nurse character to corrupt) that can help Ashley walk again. I mean no offense to anyone with real life disabilities, but Ash is just a sweetheart and I want to help her and Kate as best I can.

Going to actually play the Melanie content now so I can get the Tiffany parts.

I'm torn on the Melanie route as Mark seems like a legit good dude and I almost don't want to break that family up. It would be different if he were an asshole like with Lucy's dude. But at the same time, I have ZERO interest in anything with Mark or watching him with his wife. So on one hand, i feel bad for breaking up the family, but as Mel is the main female love interest....I'm happy to cockblock him until mel cheats. I just wish her internal dialog didnt make us feel like a fucking monster. (and we have ZERO control on how we act with that.) It just reminds me of all the terrible NTR hentai out there where the woman is stolen away from a loving, healthy relationship, which I fucking hate.

It just makes me perplexed as the NTR is suppose to be optional but Melanie is still the main female love interest and her route is just breaking up her marriage to a good dude.. cant get more NTR then that.

Also I adore Jane, she's the perfect little sub and I cannot wait to play more with her.

Also, also, will we ever get a chance to rename the MC?

Last edited:
Reactions: wirelessnick

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm glad that no one will rape Kate like that, but suspicious that you left off anything to do with Ashley.... NOTHING HAPPENED TO ASHLEY IN THE MANAGER"S OFFICE RIGHT?!?!?! -Squints angrily-. :mad:

lol.
Well, the manager's door was locked when they come back from the twins' home :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Interesting MC, usually all MC's are either very vanilla or just feel forced. This guy on the other hand feels like a evil mastermind. Plans and moves carefully with his goal in mind from before. I like it.

Reactions: Enyo_ and 03abc

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
It's been i while since I wrote a review about a game, cause there was nothing
new & interesting out there, but i was really surprised about this game.

Review v0.13

art 6/10: The art compartment is pretty solid, if i had to consider only the renders i would have give an 8. But the fact that the scenes often have a single pic for so many dialogs it really bugs me

Story 9/10: This, right here, it's a fucking good story! a game thats needs to be played by everyone. i can't give a 10 cause it has some inconsistencies & some holes & jumps.

overoll 8/10: Did i love this game? damn right I did! there are few developers that sucked me so hard into the story & if you know me by reading my reviews, you will know how important is the story to me, if a story it's lacking it must have tons of NTR:ROFLMAO:.
I don't like to turn reviews into poems so i will end by saying that this game deserve MUCH MORE LOVE on patreon that it has.

This Time the panda of approval has 2 thumbs up
cartoon-red-panda-gesturing-two-thumbs-up_1957540.jpg

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
I think we need an appreciation/ fan- art thread :unsure: :D
Issue with a fan art thread is, I've mostly no idea which character skins/ morphs Enyo used.

Judy could be a Judy from Rero (different eye brows, skin shader (?)), but else ?

Char_Test.jpg

Maybe anyone else knows (or has an idea) which characters are used, or Enyo himself is willing to share his darkest character creator secrets ? ;)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Ohhhh, man. I use a ton of morphs and adjustments to create my characters . :)
Here is an example of Lucy's model:
1.jpg
But I don't plan to keep these things as a secret. When I have more free time and if I'll see people's lively interest in it, I will share my models and will be telling how I do what I do.
Right now, I just can't find the time for it.

p.s. Without adjustments Lucy is +

As for fan art. I'm all for it, guys. As soon as I have time, I'll help you.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes