Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DO NOT FINISH HERq! DO NOT SMEAR THE BABY BUTTER SKIN FLOWERY MOIST HONEY OF HER SKIN!
I WANT HER NAKED IN THE DREAM STATE FLOATING THROUGH TO PLEASURE SEABSTIAN!
SHE BETTER BE LOSING HER PANTIES EVERY DAY IN SOME CORNERS MC HAS TO FIND!
sHE BETTER BE TOUCHY FEELY FOR SEBASTIAN EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF THEIR LIVING TOGETHER!
Now, Lucy is living with Sebastien. It means that she needs to LIVE with him: she's sleeping, eating, interacting with Sebastien, washing herself and etc. ;)
I don't have enough time to finish Lucy in time though
gAME HER oN!

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Just played after a while, last I played of 0.8.

I don't think I remember everything but I feel like the rework you did, or at least some of the new stuff made the MC less creepy. Which is a plus, imo. So, cool on that. Hope to see more.

Reactions: Enyo_ and fortuna95

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Is it just me, or do you guys also think the girls in this game are insanely beautiful!? I mean, I've seen lots of hot girls in adult VNs - but these girls are "beautiful" - which is somehow somewhat different?!

Last edited:

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Is it just me, or do you guys also think the girls in this game are insanely beautiful!? I mean, I've lots of hot girls in adult VNs - but these girls are "beautiful" - which is somehow somewhat different?!
Yes, i have the same feelings about it, but it's hard to describe. It just feels so natural for me, like everything about them is so perfect, and they fit in the story so well.
And it's so sad that Mia isn't main character, she is such a bomb for me. I hope there will be a lot of her content in school and with tiffany.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is it just me, or do you guys also think the girls in this game are insanely beautiful!? I mean, I've lots of hot girls in adult VNs - but these girls are "beautiful" - which is somehow somewhat different?!
They are, but for me what makes a character great is the combination of looks and personality plus the overall history.
There are some games that have an enviable image quality and animation but the characters are a joke and the story is crap, looking at you landlady game number 10550038.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, why do you need that? :) I can send it to you in pm. What version of walkthrough do you want?
I want a walkthrough from the start of the game to the latest version.
Sorry if it's too much to ask but i really don't have a lot of time to play games and when i have the time,i only play games that have walkthrough so that i know i can play and see all the content without putting too much time in it.

PS:I have not played the game yet but the quality of renders are amazing,so good job 1.gif :giggle:(y)(y).

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Sorry if it's too much to ask but i really don't have a lot of time to play games and when i have the time,i only play games that have walkthrough so that i know i can play and see all the content without putting too much time in it.

PS:I have not played the game yet but the quality of renders are amazing,so good job:giggle:(y)(y).
I might be wrong but isn't there a walkthrough in the OP that is for the current version? :unsure:

Reactions: Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

PS:I have not played the game yet but the quality of renders are amazing,so good job View attachment 541855 :giggle:(y)(y).
Here you go: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/508158_walkthrough_v0.13.pdf

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
maybe I am misinterpreting the walkthrough, or otherwise missing something. The "Sex Scene"(If you can call it that) with Tiffany appears exactly identical regardless of the choices made back in the club event. What'd I miss?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I believe I encountered the same... then again.... I don't think I had a choice in this version at the club.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes