Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
"The whole concept of Lucy will be changed(a lot of new content). Twins' concept will also be changed. I'll add more explorable locations(Twins' house, pool)."

So the saves from today's version won't work in the next update, too?
Yeah,this was the tendent about last 3-4 updates...

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
there is no new content, i started from my save, says always end of Twins´ route for this version.....

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
False Hero [v0.16] [Enyo Eerie]

Original Size: 758 MB
Compressed Size: 53 MB

Win/Linux - - - - - :)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I've been meaning to play this game but it seems every other update either "old saves" don't work or prologue/earlier scenes are being redone or something.
Don't get me wrong, it's great to see dev wants the game to be better but i will wait until its fully confirmed that saves will be completely compatible with future releases.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The render is godlike but the NTR tag just left me dissapointed, all in all goodluck to you on this project.
I'm not saying this is good enough for you or anything, but you can totally avoid the NTR if you want. At the beginning of the game, you're asked if you want to include NTR or not; just exclude it and you don't have to see it. I personally feel you're missing out if you avoid this game because of completely avoidable NTR content, but ofc ultimately it's your choice.

FYI, the only NTR-ish stuff so far isn't exactly NTR. A girl the MC is interested in is already in a relationship, so it's not exactly NTR to get intimate with an existing lover. Presumably, this would happen whether the MC knew about it or not.

Also, another girl the MC is interested in has brief sensual/sexual content two times, both before being officially involved with the MC in any real way. (The second time is right before the real beginning of their becoming closer; you also have the choice — even with NTR turned on — to stop it from happening.)

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
The render is godlike but the NTR tag just left me dissapointed, all in all goodluck to you on this project.
The NTR can be deactivated at the beginning of the game, it is totally optional.
And anyway, so far, there are no NTR scenes.

it looks very beautiful
but I don't like playing for women
it's sad that the main character is not a guy
The game starts with the dialogue between mother and daughter, and sometimes the protagonist is not present in the scenes, but the MC in this game is male.

Reactions: Enyo_ and shucia
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes