Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
what ia the point corrupting them to cock worshiper if that mean any cock OK and i get cuckolded.....better make them a nun so it hurt less

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
False-Hero_021520-update.png

False Hero v0.16
So, part one of the planned content is out. You can download it in my discord. The update consists of 6 new events with K&A and 3 new events with Jane.
About the next update:
Next update will be released on 29 February.
It will consist:
1-2 event with Tiffany and Melanie. The whole concept of Lucy will be changed(a lot of new content). Twins' concept will also be changed. I'll add more explorable locations(Twins' house, pool).

Votes for characters on which I'll focus the next update will be 29 February.

Last edited:

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I'm not saying this is good enough for you or anything, but you can totally avoid the NTR if you want. At the beginning of the game, you're asked if you want to include NTR or not; just exclude it and you don't have to see it. I personally feel you're missing out if you avoid this game because of completely avoidable NTR content, but ofc ultimately it's your choice.

FYI, the only NTR-ish stuff so far isn't exactly NTR. A girl the MC is interested in is already in a relationship, so it's not exactly NTR to get intimate with an existing lover. Presumably, this would happen whether the MC knew about it or not.

Also, another girl the MC is interested in has brief sensual/sexual content two times, both before being officially involved with the MC in any real way. (The second time is right before the real beginning of their becoming closer; you also have the choice — even with NTR turned on — to stop it from happening.)
Sorry to bother, but when you pick NTR off at the start, does it mean NTR doesn't happen or it happens but just not shown in game? Thanks!

Reactions: Default123x

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry to bother, but when you pick NTR off at the start, does it mean NTR doesn't happen or it happens but just not shown in game? Thanks!
AFAIK, it depends. Sometimes it just doesn't get shown. For instance, one of the LIs (Tiffany) gets groped before really getting involved with the MC. I would assume that still happens, but you don't see it.

And sometimes I think it's actually stopped. There's another scene with Tiffany that has possible NTR if that's on, where you choose whether to allow the NTR or not; I can't remember now, but I think you automatically stop the NTR from happening if you have it turned off (via the choice at the start of the game).

I haven't played this latest update yet, so IDK how the new possible NTR with the Twins works, but I would guess it's similar to the second Tiffany scene I described where you automatically prevent it (versus being able to choose to allow or stop it).

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game moves very slowly and is boring,starts tiring me out. (sorry my english)

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
The Models look gorgeous and the i think i played a while back and the story was interesting, though it does have quite few tags i am not normally a huge fan of. Still i said much the same about Lust Epidemic and i am enjoying the hell out of that one. will probably give this a go after that, but need something a bit lighter before that

Reactions: Enyo_

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.18 Compressed + Money Cheat Mod :

You will automatically be given 100000$ as soon as you enter sandbox mode for the first time.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is like the 5th time this game requires a new fresh save.
Please don't change the code all the time.
Exactly, with limited time for games it's extremely frustrating when you have to start over. It's a shame too, renders are phenomenal and the story was starting out good but I'm not sure about the twins they seem like side characters or just filler.

Reactions: Priappus and SenPC
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes