tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
i have no idea how to start Melanie's events. I've been to her house at all the time segments but I don't get an option to do anything?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The best corruption game you will ever play, (development in-progress -_-) with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters. Explore the lives of a high school girl, her caring mother, an aspiring actress, and a pair of twins. Each has their own in-depth story arc and unique developments. No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike. Only perfection.​
No need to be so humble.

Tell us what you really think.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i have no idea how to start Melanie's events. I've been to her house at all the time segments but I don't get an option to do anything?
Are you loading an old save, or did you start over? Even if an old save doesn't give an error right away, it probably won't trigger new content. The OP says you should start a new game.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, would someone have the Walkthroughs from previous versions? I'm starting the game and I'm just the Walkthrough version 13 and 16 ;) thx

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
The bad thing is that you have to start over from the beginning, and although the game is not grindy like other freeroam games, it is also not a good idea to touch up the entire code with each new update. You're wasting development time and can bore the players with the revamps.
This is really annoying, 0.1 was supposed to be last revamping update. But still every next one, mess with previous content. When i saw roadmap i though Enyo has a clear plan for this game, but now seeing changes in early game content with every update, i'm starting to doubt it. I have flashbacks from two sides.

Reactions: Ragnar

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
I'm not saying this is good enough for you or anything, but you can totally avoid the NTR if you want. At the beginning of the game, you're asked if you want to include NTR or not; just exclude it and you don't have to see it. I personally feel you're missing out if you avoid this game because of completely avoidable NTR content, but ofc ultimately it's your choice.

FYI, the only NTR-ish stuff so far isn't exactly NTR. A girl the MC is interested in is already in a relationship, so it's not exactly NTR to get intimate with an existing lover. Presumably, this would happen whether the MC knew about it or not.

Also, another girl the MC is interested in has brief sensual/sexual content two times, both before being officially involved with the MC in any real way. (The second time is right before the real beginning of their becoming closer; you also have the choice — even with NTR turned on — to stop it from happening.)
Thanks for the explanation dude!!, i'll try this game then.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I am seeing some talk here about animated sex scenes, but i do not see any game tags that support that.
So it must be missing from the game, or some tags need to be added. Can someone clarify this matter?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i just downloaded this version, first time i've played the game so that shouldn't be an issue.
You may have already tried this, but one important thing that I think could be easy to miss is that you have to move to different rooms at different times. There should be some things like "Watch TV 0/5" in bold (where you need to choose the picture of Melanie and her fiancé to see it). When those are in bold, you can progress with the character. If it's not in bold, you need to find the character on a different day and in a different room. Somewhere else, at some other time, there is probably a different action for that character, in bold text ("First touches 0/7" after clicking the image of Melanie in her bedroom, for instance).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am seeing some talk here about animated sex scenes, but i do not see any game tags that support that.
So it must be missing from the game, or some tags need to be added. Can someone clarify this matter?
I could be wrong, but I think those were in initially but were removed (at least temporarily) as the game changed and went in a bit of a different direction. I believe there are animations planned for the coming releases, but they aren't in place just yet.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I am not a advocate of games that have both a love and ntr route. They almost always feel sallow, like the dev would like to cover as many fetishes as possible to gain patreons. In my opinion you should either go full ntr (and by that i also mean other really special/excotic genres like futanary, bimbo, gay, etc.) or not at all . If you make two completely separate routes, you will of course need twice as much time for each route.

If you like a wide variety of 'excotic' genres or are able to enjoy the love route after the ntr route, than its a win for you.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is really annoying, 0.1 was supposed to be last revamping update. But still every next one, mess with previous content. When i saw roadmap i though Enyo has a clear plan for this game, but now seeing changes in early game content with every update, i'm starting to doubt it. I have flashbacks from two sides.
Sure it is, this update I just replayed the Twins content, didn't touch Melanie and the rest because he announced the full revamp for the end of the month.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Sure it is, this update I just replayed the Twins content, didn't touch Melanie and the rest because he announced the full revamp for the end of the month.
I've checked both jane and twins, but only new content, i skipped the old one. Im waiting for at least next update before replaying rest

Reactions: Enyo_

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
You may have already tried this, but one important thing that I think could be easy to miss is that you have to move to different rooms at different times. There should be some things like "Watch TV 0/5" in bold (where you need to choose the picture of Melanie and her fiancé to see it). When those are in bold, you can progress with the character. If it's not in bold, you need to find the character on a different day and in a different room. Somewhere else, at some other time, there is probably a different action for that character, in bold text ("First touches 0/7" after clicking the image of Melanie in her bedroom, for instance).
that's the thing, I can't even enter the house. I'm perpetually outside her house for every time segment.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
that's the thing, I can't even enter the house. I'm perpetually outside her house for every time segment.
after you clicked the location of melanies house (on the map)
you go to the bottom right corner of your screen where again it says: melanies house
click that, you're in her house

Reactions: tkm09

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
AFAIK, it depends. Sometimes it just doesn't get shown. For instance, one of the LIs (Tiffany) gets groped before really getting involved with the MC. I would assume that still happens, but you don't see it.

And sometimes I think it's actually stopped. There's another scene with Tiffany that has possible NTR if that's on, where you choose whether to allow the NTR or not; I can't remember now, but I think you automatically stop the NTR from happening if you have it turned off (via the choice at the start of the game).

I haven't played this latest update yet, so IDK how the new possible NTR with the Twins works, but I would guess it's similar to the second Tiffany scene I described where you automatically prevent it (versus being able to choose to allow or stop it).
Okay thanks! Guess I'll try and check it out.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
Not enough renders to go with the great writing. You can get away with skimping a bit here and there but the developer is crossing that line into the area where I feel like I am reading a book with the occasional piece of art to depict the scene.

I wouldn’t even bother typing this message if the writing wasn’t as good as it is so this is a compliment of sorts.
Please go back and flesh the renders out the story and the characters deserve it

Reactions: compusavvy
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes