RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Just discovered this . . .
Excellent game.
Superb writing. Beautiful story scripting, Very interesting characters. Nice to see a game so interesting without having to revert to the same old incest content.
A bit Grindy, someone else mentioned the long 8 hour time periods, they are detracting.
Only real complaint is getting stuck with nothing to do most evenings and just have to waste time to get the day to cycle.
Surely with all these girls you could either visit someone, anyone or at least work in the evenings when you do all your choices/interactions early.
Have not figured out the purpose of money for this one . . . . Nothing to spend on as far as I can see.
Captain Red

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I'm sorry i'm probably a bit dumb in this situation. But in the prologue, Tiffany talk about a Him that she apparently like. This "him" is the mc ?

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
is the walkthrough working with the game i know its for content up to 0.13 content just wanted to know if i could use it with 0.16 then go on my own from 0.14 content

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just discovered this . . .
Excellent game.
Superb writing. Beautiful story scripting, Very interesting characters. Nice to see a game so interesting without having to revert to the same old incest content.
A bit Grindy, someone else mentioned the long 8 hour time periods, they are detracting.
Only real complaint is getting stuck with nothing to do most evenings and just have to waste time to get the day to cycle.
Surely with all these girls you could either visit someone, anyone or at least work in the evenings when you do all your choices/interactions early.
Have not figured out the purpose of money for this one . . . . Nothing to spend on as far as I can see.
Captain Red
I've not played v0.16 yet, so I can't say whether things have changed. If not, you will spend some money on Jane when you take her out to dinner, and you spend money on the Twins to help their café stay in business. Otherwise, so far there's nothing else money is used for.

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
aslo no played the game in a few updates does this start from the begging of the game as its completely different to starting wehn i played it

SolidAlpha

Mar 18, 2019
Beautiful game! I'm in love! Absolutely amazing story.For once i don't find myself skipping the text and the pics are nice as well keep up the good work can't wait for an update!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Ok I am not going to Lie, I am here for Jane and the Twins. They are fucking adorable.

That being said I have concerns. How is the twins being changed?
Also, how is Lucy going to be changed completely??

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
That being said I have concerns. How is the twins being changed?
Also, how is Lucy going to be changed completely??
Twins have reorganized events, new one are included between old ones. But next update will change their content once again.
Lucy will be living with MC since next update.
In general skip this update and wait for next one which will be released 29 feb.
Not enough renders to go with the great writing. You can get away with skimping a bit here and there but the developer is crossing that line into the area where I feel like I am reading a book with the occasional piece of art to depict the scene.
This is my only issue with this game excluding revamping content all the time. But that's not really Enyo's fault, he just want to have top quality renders which only the most supported devs can provide. But they have multiple rigs with multiple top tier graphic cards, so that's probably the best he can do at this moment. I hope the amount of renders in relation to the text will increase in future.

Last edited:

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I get what everybody is saying about sparse amount of renders but in all honesty it has been a very long time since I've found something with amazing writing, interesting characters and some depth into it, not to mention the renders that are here are god damn amazing. Great stuff.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
"The whole concept of Lucy will be changed(a lot of new content). Twins' concept will also be changed. I'll add more explorable locations(Twins' house, pool)."

So the saves from today's version won't work in the next update, too?
Saves will work in Jane's, Melanie/Tiffany and Twins' route(probably).

But 100% won't work in Lucy's route. Because this route will be completely changed. So you can play the game except Lucy (I guess) and then continue with your saves February 29! :)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I've been meaning to play this game but it seems every other update either "old saves" don't work or prologue/earlier scenes are being redone or something.
Don't get me wrong, it's great to see dev wants the game to be better but i will wait until its fully confirmed that saves will be completely compatible with future releases.
Yeah,this was the tendent about last 3-4 updates...
Not gonna bother downloading then if I have to replay the whole game again in this and the next update. I thought he is done with revising old content.
This is like the 5th time this game requires a new fresh save.
Please don't change the code all the time.

I understand the frustration! I really do. And I'm deeply sorry about this. But in my defence, I'd say that it's not my whim to change the code for the game every time. If I do it, it's because it's absolutely necessary. Strong game concept is crucial for future content. But I'm planning to finish it as soon as possible! Please, be patient, guys. I'm doing my best.

Just wanted to mention that new content with Twins starts almost immediately, after prologue and then skipping less than a few seconds, so it won't be long to skip ;)

Last edited:

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I've now started thinking that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That makes more sense than what I was thinking, After this release When the Seb tells Jane he lost he's virginity at 10 years old *:WaitWhat:* I guess Melanie did more than tease him :censored:. I started to wonder if it's possible Seb is Tiffany's father and they lost contact because he got her pregnant but i don't know if it mentions how old he was when they stopped visiting him and I highly doubt he had love rounds at 10. Although the line'I'm so sorry Tiffany that I have to hide it from you. I'm sorry I have never told you. Believe me, it's best for you not to know. Let it always stay this way.' could also be because she had sex someone underage.[/SPOILER]

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes