fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Guys, you're right. Updates are small; and there is not much content right now; I always change something etc. :( I understand your feelings. I'm also fucking tired of revamping the game. But!
Game concept is crucial. I need to have a strong concept so that the player can easily understand what the game is about, what he needs to do, where the story is heading, what rewards he will get.

But don't worry guys! To finish revamping as fast as possible is number one goal for me right now. It's so important because I want you to enjoy the game without any saves problems and etc. It's really important for me!

So, when everything will be ready, I'll write you all in personal messages: "Everything is done, enjoy the game."
Thank you for your concerns and feedback!
Thanks but that's not necessary. I don't have any right to complain considering I'm getting the game for free, it is frustrating just means I'll have to wait a little while. It's extra frustrating being one of the updates I really look forward to then crushed haha.. and I've been along since it first debuted! Like I said renders are phenomenal, keep up the good work. It's important to build something you can be proud of!

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Nice update with great erotic teasers and characters development (past/future storyline), looks promising. And not actually a problem to replay the game from the start. Focus only on the Twins and Jane and then this is just all new content without repeating previous actions, so quite worth it IMHO. ;)(y)

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Please keep up the light BDSM stuff with Jane. That spanking scene was amazing.
I had some conflicting feelings with this scene...
It felt a bit like an exorcism, trying to make Jane acknowledge her kink, putting her trust in the MC, replacing her father figure...

I think what really gets me with this game, is the fact that I hate the MC's ways of doing things, all the while I can't deny the results could be good for the girls in the end... it's really a different protagonist that what we're used to see in other games.

Reactions: Enyo_ and Kuriichi

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Waited over a year for more content, but the main story with Melanie and Tiffy is going nowhere. Utter dissapointment. For me side-characters are massive turnoff in every game. Just there to make the progress longer$. So couldn't care less about spanking Jane's ass etc.

Excellent renders and writing. Story OK. Although, i think the start with Melanie was a bit too dark. There's absolutely no way Melanie could change his heart after start like that. Lack of imagination there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Waited over a year for more content, but the main story with Melanie and Tiffy is going nowhere. Utter dissapointment. For me side-characters are massive turnoff in every game. Just there to make the progress longer$. So couldn't care less about spanking Jane's ass etc.

Excellent renders and writing. Story OK. Although, i think the start with Melanie was a bit too dark. There's absolutely no way Melanie could change his heart after start like that. Lack of imagination there.

Pretty sure that scene with Tiffany is new though.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is the Ashley massage in the game yet? I see it in the pics but I didn't uncover it.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
The game was remade during this time. Also Jane, Lucy and Twins are main characters just like Tiffany and Melanie.
Is the Ashley massage in the game yet? I see it in the pics but I didn't uncover it.
Yes it is, have you started new game, or you're playing on old one?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Nope. Those are clearly side characters. The fun you have while progressing main quest with your old childhood crush and his daughter.
"his daughter"?? was this just a lapsus linguae and you really meant "her daughter" or is the MC really the father of Tiffany ?!! That would be incest then ... but there is no incest tag on this game. I am a bit confused now..

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
"his daughter"?? was this just a lapsus linguae and you really meant "her daughter" or is the MC really the father of Tiffany ?!! That would be incest then ... but there is no incest tag on this game. I am a bit confused now..
Joke's on you, MC's gay and "she's" a tranny! Luckily the husband is too, and it's really his daughter!

But seriously, Tiff is the cuter one for me.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
I had some conflicting feelings with this scene...
It felt a bit like an exorcism, trying to make Jane acknowledge her kink, putting her trust in the MC, replacing her father figure...

I think what really gets me with this game, is the fact that I hate the MC's ways of doing things, all the while I can't deny the results could be good for the girls in the end... it's really a different protagonist that what we're used to see in other games.
It's a corruption game without a cheat magic MC. That is definitely different.

The main tentpole of this game is the MC's single-minded quest to get back the shameless nymphomaniac who groomed and took advantage of him as a kid. He doesn't recoil at Jane's circumstances, because that's blasé to him.

Yeah, yeah, someone with power over you took advantage, but how are you going to deal with it now? Hate what it made you and be miserable, or accept yourself and live the best way you can? What if that best way meant being my obedient little sex pet? Maybe I'm guiding you this way because I love you, or it's just because I can.

Your childhood's effect on the adult you become is a recurring theme throughout and informs every character. You're playing a deeply flawed person who lost sight of normal a long time ago but is also brilliant and skilled at analyzing people. Just look at how unprepared he is when his own real emotions assert themselves over his careful self-control.

If you're happy something happened because it's really sexy and you like the character a lot, but you still feel kinda guilty about it, that's the game doing what it's supposed to do.

So yes, please give me the option to forsake all other bitches and get deeply depraved with Jane...then marry her.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I just downloaded the game started, but wanted to ask, does the game start in the house with Melonie and Tiffany. Just feels like i am starting part way into the game. This is a fresh install on my laptop so definately is not old saves or anything. I did not miss an intro or anything did I?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The game was remade during this time. Also Jane, Lucy and Twins are main characters just like Tiffany and Melanie.

Yes it is, have you started new game, or you're playing on old one?
New game. A massage was mentioned by Kate but it never actually happens in that scene. Not sure if maybe there was a dialogue choice i had to pick maybe.

EDIT: I'll have to test a few things, but I got the massage scenes when I didn't perv Kate OR Talk to Ashley about a certain someone. I missed out last time.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes