Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I just downloaded the game started, but wanted to ask, does the game start in the house with Melonie and Tiffany. Just feels like i am starting part way into the game. This is a fresh install on my laptop so definately is not old saves or anything. I did not miss an intro or anything did I?
U are in the beginning

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
What's the nature of the NTR content? I mean, I'll probably play this either way, but NTR gets used more loosely sometimes than I'm really used to. Like do the girls cheat or get stolen away entirely, or are they stolen from someone else or do they just end up banging everything in sight and the MC doesn't actually care?

genxmwe

Jan 19, 2020
I think this needs to be said - a lot of these games focus so much on art and renders that they forget to write a quality scene. Lots of text is okay if it is good and the bus stop scene is one of THE BEST written molest scenes I ever read. The suspense makes every further moment seem like a big deal. That is how it should be. Not many game creators can pull this off, keep it up!
iff you sit and look what will happen than later you have more fun with tiffany

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I feel like im asking this alot, but is NTR avoidable ? (i feel like we need a tag for Avoidable NTR)
Yes, the NTR stuff has been said to be only one of the options for playing the story. Though it sounds kind of like it isn't really NTR at all but rather corruption where the MC doesn't care if the girls fuck other guys rather than having them stolen.

I'd personally like confirmation on that, though, because that's just my guess based on the description.

Reactions: Phil Lies and 03abc

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Yes, the NTR stuff has been said to be only one of the options for playing the story. Though it sounds kind of like it isn't really NTR at all but rather corruption where the MC doesn't care if the girls fuck other guys rather than having them stolen.

I'd personally like confirmation on that, though, because that's just my guess based on the description.
It's exactly like you said.

Reactions: Phil Lies

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I don't like that content is removed, feels like how George Lucas used to fucking yank people around, deleting stuff the fans loved. It's vary tragic when an artist can't see how great their own work is and keep desecrating it. I don't think it was ever possible for some people to like their own work, they just hate it forever, picking it apart .

There have been many updates but the story's forward progression keeps being halted because of the constant George Lucas style reworking. That's the perception, anyway. This game has some of the best writing and art here, I really miss the cut content, the game as it was is what got fans invested. I know sometimes it's hard to be objective about your own work but can't you trust us when we say it's brilliant? There's no need to keep hating on it and fall into the Lucas trap.
Thanks for your concern, man! The comment made my day. But this is my responsibility to make the game greater, so that you can get the best result possible. :)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Thanks but that's not necessary. I don't have any right to complain considering I'm getting the game for free, it is frustrating just means I'll have to wait a little while. It's extra frustrating being one of the updates I really look forward to then crushed haha.. and I've been along since it first debuted! Like I said renders are phenomenal, keep up the good work. It's important to build something you can be proud of!
Thank you for your understanding! I promise that the waiting and patience will be worth it.

Reactions: compusavvy

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Waited over a year for more content, but the main story with Melanie and Tiffy is going nowhere. Utter dissapointment. For me side-characters are massive turnoff in every game. Just there to make the progress longer$. So couldn't care less about spanking Jane's ass etc.

Excellent renders and writing. Story OK. Although, i think the start with Melanie was a bit too dark. There's absolutely no way Melanie could change his heart after start like that. Lack of imagination there.
Last year was a disaster, I admit. But this year will be different! You'll get tired from new updates and will be asking me to make it less faster, because you don't have time to play it! :)))

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
One thing I don't like are the transition screens. Those blurry images in which we read lines of text don't look good.
I think it could be better to use a static image without blurring, maybe some special render of the girl / girls of the route we are currently in.
Maybe you're right. Yes, I make blur to make my job easier so that I don't need to do certain pictures, but I also enjoy your idea. I'll think what I can do.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Hi, guys. I'm informing you about changes for the update that I'll release on 29 February.
There won't be any gameplay changes that I previously planned, because I won't have time to finish them. Instead, the update will be focused solely on the new content that I was already preparing for you! That is:
  • new Tiffany and Melanie's events.
  • Maybe a few events with Kate and Ashley.
  • Maybe a new event with Jane. If I can make it in time.
Next part of the text you should read if you're interested in my future concept changes. I'd be happy to hear your thoughts and suggestions.
What? I want to make a full day, 24-hour time system. (8 a.m to 24 p.m, where you'll be skipping one hour with one interaction)
Why? A lot of times Melanie and Tiffany gameplay will be in school and Lucy in the theater. Sebastien won't be able to do much in one day if there will be only 4 time of day as it is now.
Right now there's not a lot of actions in the game, and that's why everything looks great. But once the amount of events will grow, you'll get tired of always going to the same place where nothing is changing.
That's why I also want to make more interactions because right now, nothing is happening in the game. The same empty locations. "Everyday in the morning Melanie is sitting in her room and doing nothing." I also want to make the game world feel more alive. I want to fill it with different NPC.
How long will it take? I'll be able to code this for less than a week. But the problem is not the code. This system will demand much more work: NPC, locations, different interactions. It will all take time. BUT! The result will be worth it! The game will finally be A GAME and not just a linear visual novel with choices.
So that's why I decided to reschedule such a big task on March, and for now make a small, nice update. :333

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020

Hi, guys. I'm informing you about changes for the update that I'll release on 29 February.
There won't be any gameplay changes that I previously planned, because I won't have time to finish them. Instead, the update will be focused solely on the new content that I was already preparing for you! That is:
Next part of the text you should read if you're interested in my future concept changes. I'd be happy to hear your thoughts and suggestions.
What? I want to make a full day, 24-hour time system. (8 a.m to 24 p.m, where you'll be skipping one hour with one interaction)
Why? A lot of times Melanie and Tiffany gameplay will be in school and Lucy in the theater. Sebastien won't be able to do much in one day if there will be only 4 time of day as it is now.
Right now there's not a lot of actions in the game, and that's why everything looks great. But once the amount of events will grow, you'll get tired of always going to the same place where nothing is changing.
That's why I also want to make more interactions because right now, nothing is happening in the game. The same empty locations. "Everyday in the morning Melanie is sitting in her room and doing nothing." I also want to make the game world feel more alive. I want to fill it with different NPC.
How long will it take? I'll be able to code this for less than a week. But the problem is not the code. This system will demand much more work: NPC, locations, different interactions. It will all take time. BUT! The result will be worth it! The game will finally be A GAME and not just a linear visual novel with choices.
So that's why I decided to reschedule such a big task on March, and for now make a small, nice update. :333
What about new locations that can be accessible as per the wishes of MC ??? Like too see Gym, mall, park etc
No new content between MC & coffee shop manager ???

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

I'm not a fan of heavy sandbox/freeroam VNs. You spent the time in them clicking around searching for the next trigger. This is 24 times worse in the ones with a 24h clock.
>Skip 1 hour > Search in all locations > Skip 1 hour > Search > Rinse and repeat during hours to see some sparse scene.
How can you make that system even more tedious? Adding menial tasks to fill the void, like go to Gymn to gain strenght, go to the kitchen to eat, and so on.

Right now the game has 4 time frames per day and in some there is nothing to do already. What's the point in adding 20 more?
I think it would be better if you focus on creating real content for the game and left the game mechanics as it is.
A month or two ago, you thought you had the basics of the game complete and that now you were going to focus on creating content faster. Now you want to introduce more changes to the base game = more time without meat content.

I don't know, I understand that you want to create the best possible game and that new ideas arise at the same time that you are developing what you have but I think that at some point you should stop touching the base mechanic and start adding content, new and interesting scenes with the characters we love.

At the end of the day it's your game and you have to do what you think is better, just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
24 hour clocks in games rarely work well, its too difficult to find the scenes. I don't think you need to change the mechanics again for just 2 characters, sure you won't get much done in a day but I'd rather play more days than have to run around in a 24 hour game trying to find stuff. More interactions could be nice, but if there isn't a reason to do them ( progression of the story ) there isn't a reason to have them IMO. Its just filler, when you do it once why would you do it again ( unless its a repeatable sex scene) ? People tend to really dislike these sorts of sandbox games, its too tedious.

Right now there are 4 times in the game. Maybe expand that to 7 or so, thats about as much as I think could work and not become too tedious.

Early Morning -> Morning (Tiff school and Lucy theater) -> Noon (Tiff school and Lucy theater) -> Afternoon (Lucy theater/Tiff school) -> Evening -> Night -> Late Night

That gets everything you want, but its still compacted and simple.

Addressing a few of your reasons for doing this 24hr system

- As I posted above, I think players would rather play more days than have to slowly advance through one at a time. Its too tedious.
- The time system I posted does what you want for Tiffany/Lucy and its a lot more compact.
- You say "you'll get tired of always going to the same place where nothing is changing. " but won't this system just compound that? Doing a different event for 24 hours is way too much work. You can change their interactions based on their progression and implement a few different interactions that happen at the same time (would be randomized). See below.
- "That's why I also want to make more interactions because right now, nothing is happening in the game. The same empty locations. "Everyday in the morning Melanie is sitting in her room and doing nothing." I also want to make the game world feel more alive. I want to fill it with different NPC. " You can do all of that without a 24 hour system. Going to list some idea things below.

- Going back to the previous, implement random interactions. Maybe some mornings Melanie is in the room, maybe sometimes she is fixing breakfast, maybe sometimes she is watching TV or cleaning etc. This would change with progression, maybe she even dresses differently as her story goes on. You can do this for each of the 7 time frames, would add a lot of change to the game.
- More NPC, sure maybe put some customers in the coffee shop. People hanging around the school or whatever. This would also be randomized, maybe one day there are some cops eating donuts at the shop and the next a family is there for breakfast. You could do some small interactions that build up over time too with them.
- Implement a "dating" system, this unlocks once you have progressed with a girl enough. This adds actions and extra events/interactions you can do. Take her to a restaurant, to the mall, bowling etc.

This stuff I've went over does everything you want, but I think its a lot simpler and better IMO.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes