Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Like to see accessible new locations such as Gym , shopping centre, bank etc. I know there is a mall available but it is not accessible as per the wishes of MC

Reactions: Enyo_

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I understand the frustration! I really do. And I'm deeply sorry about this. But in my defence, I'd say that it's not my whim to change the code for the game every time. If I do it, it's because it's absolutely necessary. Strong game concept is crucial for future content. But I'm planning to finish it as soon as possible! Please, be patient, guys. I'm doing my best.

Just wanted to mention that new content with Twins starts almost immediately, after prologue and then skipping less than a few seconds, so it won't be long to skip ;)
It never really bothers me to be honest. In fact most of the time, I start a new update with the plan to just hold ctrl or just right click and choose to skip to the next choice if I'm sure nothing is new in a scene and I end up playing through all the content and enjoying it as much as the first time. But it maybe a good idea to release the game with a save file that is as close to the start of the new content or possibly a option to skip to it in game for those that want it.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Those who like cuntruption games will probably love this game. For me, too many things that just bore me in games have happened in this one. I wish you success.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Just wanted to mention that new content with Twins starts almost immediately, after prologue and then skipping less than a few seconds, so it won't be long to skip ;)
When Sebastien is helping Kate after the incident, Kate asks him why he helps their cafe by paying their debts.
But with the new way the twin events go, he hasn't actually helped them with their debts yet :unsure:

Really like the update btw :D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm planning to do it. Not sure when though. Can't give any exact dates.
Whenever you decide to include that, I would recommend also asking for a nickname, so when another character (like Melanie) calls the MC by "Seb" or even "Sebby" now, the feel of that will also match later, when she calls him "Robby" instead of "Robert" (or whatever).

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Exactly, with limited time for games it's extremely frustrating when you have to start over. It's a shame too, renders are phenomenal and the story was starting out good but I'm not sure about the twins they seem like side characters or just filler.
game is nice but there is again so little content
still bunch of text? , heavy dialogue is tiring if no compensation with content. @_@
Guys, you're right. Updates are small; and there is not much content right now; I always change something etc. :( I understand your feelings. I'm also fucking tired of revamping the game. But!
Game concept is crucial. I need to have a strong concept so that the player can easily understand what the game is about, what he needs to do, where the story is heading, what rewards he will get.

But don't worry guys! To finish revamping as fast as possible is number one goal for me right now. It's so important because I want you to enjoy the game without any saves problems and etc. It's really important for me!

So, when everything will be ready, I'll write you all in personal messages: "Everything is done, enjoy the game."
Thank you for your concerns and feedback!

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Ok I am not going to Lie, I am here for Jane and the Twins. They are fucking adorable.

That being said I have concerns. How is the twins being changed?
Also, how is Lucy going to be changed completely??

Lucy will be living with Sebastien. And Twins' house will be more explorable. It will be less linear VN and there will be more options of what to do together with them(bath scenes and etc.

Reactions: EvilChef and Ragnar

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
When Sebastien is helping Kate after the incident, Kate asks him why he helps their cafe by paying their debts.
But with the new way the twin events go, he hasn't actually helped them with their debts yet :unsure:

Really like the update btw :D
Thank you for noticing this. I'll fix it.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I gotta ask the question I ask myself when playing a harem-type game: Will there be consequences for pursuing multiple ladies? Especially with the Twins, and how you're saying that Lucy will be living with the MC in future updates.

Reactions: SolidAlpha

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
How do I know Rhat I’ve finished all content for a character because I think I’ve done the twins is the last scene Ashley with the manager?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I gotta ask the question I ask myself when playing a harem-type game: Will there be consequences for pursuing multiple ladies? Especially with the Twins, and how you're saying that Lucy will be living with the MC in future updates.
Yes, there will be consequences. For now, there are no consequences.

Zuimmm

Dec 17, 2018
Guys, you're right. Updates are small; and there is not much content right now; I always change something etc. :( I understand your feelings. I'm also fucking tired of revamping the game. But!
Game concept is crucial. I need to have a strong concept so that the player can easily understand what the game is about, what he needs to do, where the story is heading, what rewards he will get.

But don't worry guys! To finish revamping as fast as possible is number one goal for me right now. It's so important because I want you to enjoy the game without any saves problems and etc. It's really important for me!

So, when everything will be ready, I'll write you all in personal messages: "Everything is done, enjoy the game."
the important thing is that you are satisfied with the result of your work. This polishing are things that in the end improve the player's experience and immersion, giving more value to the game

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

One thing I don't like are the transition screens. Those blurry images in which we read lines of text don't look good.
I think it could be better to use a static image without blurring, maybe some special render of the girl / girls of the route we are currently in.

Reactions: Zuimmm and EvilChef

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
I've been meaning to play this game but it seems every other update either "old saves" don't work or prologue/earlier scenes are being redone or something.
Don't get me wrong, it's great to see dev wants the game to be better but i will wait until its fully confirmed that saves will be completely compatible with future releases.
and at the latest the second time from a developer, you should delete their games instead of wasting our time.
Developers who can handle their software,
make such mistakes only once.
There is enough software here that does not have such problems

• Thinking Face

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I understand the frustration! I really do. And I'm deeply sorry about this. But in my defence, I'd say that it's not my whim to change the code for the game every time. If I do it, it's because it's absolutely necessary. Strong game concept is crucial for future content. But I'm planning to finish it as soon as possible! Please, be patient, guys. I'm doing my best.
I don't like that content is removed, feels like how George Lucas used to fucking yank people around, deleting stuff the fans loved. It's vary tragic when an artist can't see how great their own work is and keep desecrating it. I don't think it was ever possible for some people to like their own work, they just hate it forever, picking it apart .

There have been many updates but the story's forward progression keeps being halted because of the constant George Lucas style reworking. That's the perception, anyway. This game has some of the best writing and art here, I really miss the cut content, the game as it was is what got fans invested. I know sometimes it's hard to be objective about your own work but can't you trust us when we say it's brilliant? There's no need to keep hating on it and fall into the Lucas trap.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Thanks but that's not necessary. I don't have any right to complain considering I'm getting the game for free, it is frustrating just means I'll have to wait a little while. It's extra frustrating being one of the updates I really look forward to then crushed haha.. and I've been along since it first debuted! Like I said renders are phenomenal, keep up the good work. It's important to build something you can be proud of!

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes