rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
does this game contain incest?
or is there an incest patch for the game?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I tried playing it again... and got extremely bored after 10 mins.
The game pace is painstakingly slow and free-roaming is not fun, you can only do something in the morning and at noon and go to Melanie in the evenings. Time jumps from event to event are like in 8-hour intervals so the day ends quickly and you have advanced very little or not at all.
You just spend time in-game without anything significant happening and advancing time until you get to the next task.
I could compare it to reading a boring book but with the book, you can just flip through pages and avoid very boring uninspiring menial stuff - here you cannot.
Very disappointing so far.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
When I load a already existing save... it loads.. What seems to be problem? Is it like something later on will cause the game to crash ooor?

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Can somebody clarify this for me?
quote from walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--
edit, NVM, i see that game has option at startup to turn off NTR.

Last edited:

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
It was correctly observed that the game moves very slowly, but the quality of renders makes up for it imho.
Love all the girls & women, can't decide which one the best. Would love to see a bit more of Mia & her bully boyfriend, who only play a role at the beginning.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
This game contain incest? And also description says main character is girl so we will play as male or female?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
does this game contain incest?
or is there an incest patch for the game?
This game contain incest? And also description says main character is girl so we will play as male or female?
No, there is no incest. The closest you get is one LI (Melanie) used to visit when her friend would babysit the MC when he was around 10 and she was around 16. An incest patch wouldn't make any sense, even if you said Melanie was his older sister; there's too much talking about her visiting her friend and not actually living in the MC's house.

Reactions: Enyo_ and rafa30

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When I load a already existing save... it loads.. What seems to be problem? Is it like something later on will cause the game to crash ooor?
You probably can load certain old saves, but new scenes won't show up and you might get crashes later, after certain changed variables are called or something similar.

Reactions: Enyo_

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
For those who don't understand the tag system:

Yes, the game has NTR and Netori. The NTR is optional tho.

Now, this update has good and bad things.

The bad thing is that you have to start over from the beginning, and although the game is not grindy like other freeroam games, it is also not a good idea to touch up the entire code with each new update. You're wasting development time and can bore the players with the revamps.

The good thing is that twin's fans can see more of their story with good renders, plus we can get an idea of where their routes are going.
I hope that on the coffee/romance route we can beat up the manager to a pulp.

Heroes Killer

Sep 23, 2019
Although I like the game (excluding the free-roam elements) and especially the girls, I probably won't play it until it's finished. I am very curious about the story development, but really don't want to repeat it all for the third time in the future, considering the fact I have saves for multiple routes.

Reactions: nekdo

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
There's no animated tag, so probably not. I'm not 100% sure as of this latest release, though. Since there's another release (requiring restart) on Feb 29, I'm just waiting until then to play new content.
i remember sex scene were animated, but then dev decided to abort it and then rewrite the game so old saves no longer works and we have to re do it all again, so have not tested this new version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
I liked the rewrite of the twins story, they are less naive now, though still as innocent and cute. It's gonna help those with a "hands-on" approach to feel less guilty I guess.
The future routes for managing the cafe sound fun, looking forward to it!

Reactions: Enyo_ and Ragnar
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes