Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the story is good, the women are very beautiful, i expect the sequel with more erotic scenes.

Reactions: Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I *really* enjoyed this one and can't wait for more plot/story to be added. The MC is great, and I love the 'American Psycho' vibe to him as well. I am going to be adding this Dev to this list of those of I support on Patreon, for sure.
Thank you! :)

Reactions: SolidAlpha and Rahu

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
It is a good game, has good characters and high quality renders. It is also entertaining although it still has a short history. But, in my opinion it needs ANIMATIONS urgently if I want to be among the best.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
It is a good game, has good characters and high quality renders. It is also entertaining although it still has a short history. But, in my opinion it needs ANIMATIONS urgently if I want to be among the best.
I prefer more scenes/renders over animations, animations take time to render if you want good ones.
More content despite the quality, got it.
Cause renders aren't quality, I get it.
Nope, talking about the overall game quality not the renders, so no, you don't "get it".
Yeah, good animation is one of my main goals right now. But unfortunately, I can't do animations for now as I don't have enough skills to create animations with the quality of which I could be satisfied with. + It will take too much of my time while I already barely have time to finish on schedule. -_- So, animations will be as soon as I'd have enough money to commission it.
I could really try to do something, but I think I don't have the right to do animations in terms of my skills. I want it to be perfect.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so easy to make a game top-notch quality - just fill it with animations...
'cause simple renders loops suck, and we wanna quality video?
Nope, talking about the overall game quality not the renders, so no, you don't "get it".
as long as you "got it".
Yeah, good animation is one of my main goals right now...
please, dont mind much those animation-requests, just continue with good story and renders...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, the other day they were talking about a new project somewhere else. The developer exposed his future plans for his game and all that. Then I thought about how many games start very ambitiously and how they end up being abandoned halfway or sooner. So of course we all want a good story, great renders and movie animations, but let's be realistic and keep in mind that many of these projects are being developed by a single person on a PC in their free time.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Text: I finished working on Jane. I wrote 5 events with Twins and 3 events with Lucy.
Art: I finished working on Jane and right now I'm working on Twins. I made locations, where there a lot of future events will be happening and made some groundwork for events.
Translation: I translated 2 events with Jane and 2 other events are still being worked on.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.
Now let's talk about the delay. To translate the rest of the events I need 250-270 $. I don't have enough money, so I will wait till the first February(I charge my patrons at the start of every month) and then I'll start to translate the rest of the stuff. So, for now, I continue working on the new content. I still need to finish 2 events and images.
Text: I finished working on Jane. I wrote 5 events with Twins and 3 events with Lucy.
Art: I finished working on Jane and right now I'm working on Twins. I made locations, where there a lot of future events will be happening and made some groundwork for events.
Translation: I translated 2 events with Jane and 2 other events are still being worked on.
Now let's talk about the delay. To translate the rest of the events I need 250-270 $. I don't have enough money, so I will wait till the first February(I charge my patrons at the start of every month) and then I'll start to translate the rest of the stuff. So, for now, I continue working on the new content. I still need to finish 2 events and images.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

0_1.png
Hi guys. This month is coming to an end. So it's time to summarize it.
My initial goal was to make 8 events with Twins, and a couple of new events for Jane, Lucy, Melanie and Tiffany. While I was creating new content for Lucy and new gameplay for her, I realized that I'd have to do at least 10+ new events with her to make it good. Why do I have to do with Lucy so many events? The answer is simple. Now, Lucy is living with Sebastien. It means that she needs to LIVE with him: she's sleeping, eating, interacting with Sebastien, washing herself and etc. ;)
I don't have enough time to finish Lucy in time though -_-
So instead, I decided that I should focus on schedule and changed my plans. That's why on 9 February I'll release 8 events with Twins, 3 events with Jane and one with Tiffany. By 27 February I'll release all new events with Lucy + new content with character which will be chosen in poll on 9 February.
Progress of development:
Text:
I almost finished working on Twins. All of the events are written, and I'm revising it right now. Tiffany and Jane are ready.
Art: Jane's events and 2 events with Twins are finished. -_- It doesn't sound like much, I know. But I did a lot of groundwork as creating locations, picking characters' clothes and etc. Okay, no excuses. All I need to do is to make the rest of 6 events in 5 days. Let's go!
Translation: Jane and Tiffany are translated. I sent one event with Twins to a translator.
P.S. The post images are the drafts of Lucy's future content.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
"The answer is simple. Now, Lucy is living with Sebastien."

That's a spoiler? :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes