hash19

Jun 4, 2017
... and I was so generous and helped them :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The wheelchair girl raises some questions, some of them can have sex even if they can't move their legs.
There is at least a game with a MC in a wheelchair I think, but having sex with a girl in wheelchair can be a touchy subject to explore in a weg.
So, It's Ashley situation irreversible? Can she feel anything bellow the waist? Are there sex scenes planned with Ashley?

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Love the new image. I hope to see the game progress toward this path.
Love it! Need it! :love:
Haven't played this game for a while and just now coming back to it so a bit confused by the banner. I gather that scene is not yet in the game. How far off are we from making this path become a reality? Last iteration I played was nowhere close to such a scene, had just a lil physical proximity & a shared secret between them when Sebastian cared for wasted Tiffany. Could this drunken night be the start of the blackmail material needed to transform her into Sebastian's lil submissive toy?

Also...we NEED the banner as a sig add-on! :sneaky: Please does someone know how the pic needs to be modified so it's suitable for the signature?

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyo_

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The wheelchair thing raise some questions, some of them can have sex even if they can't move their legs.
There is at least a game with a MC in a wheelchair I think, but having sex with a girl in wheelchair can be a touchy subject to explore in a weg.
So, Is Ashley situation irreversible? Can she feel anything bellow the waist? Are there sex scenes planned with Ashley?
The way it's written so far seems fairly clueless: She can't feel anything in her legs, to the point of not noticing the MC spreading them wide to perv on her vagina, but seems(?) to have sensation and motor control throughout her torso. The level of perving on her so far suggests there will be some sexual content with her later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ragnar

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
The wheelchair thing raise some questions, some of them can have sex even if they can't move their legs.
So, Is Ashley situation irreversible? Can she feel anything bellow the waist? Are there sex scenes planned with Ashley?
There will be sex scenes with Ashley. Sorry, I can't answer other questions, it will be a spoiler. :) But some of the questions will be answered in the new update!

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Love it! Need it! :love:
Haven't played this game for a while and just now coming back to it so a bit confused by the banner. I gather that scene is not yet in the game. How far off are we from making this path become a reality? Last iteration I played was nowhere close to such a scene, had just a lil physical proximity & a shared secret between them when Sebastian cared for wasted Tiffany. Could this drunken night be the start of the blackmail material needed to transform her into Sebastian's lil submissive toy?

Also...we NEED the banner as a sig add-on! :sneaky: Please does someone know how the pic needs to be modified so it's suitable for the signature?
Events from the ban sig will be soon. Jane's story will be developed very fast.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I only picked this up cause I'm on a drought of good games atm and was pleasantly surprised. I'm glad the twins were voted on to get the next focus on update cause I need to protect them with my life. They're adorable.

Reactions: Enyo_

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Tiffany got permission from her mom to go "bowling" with her friend Mia, which I know from the earlier chat means that she is actually sneaking off to go somewhere else. It has been several game days since that conversation and I have talked to Melanie and Tiffany several times and checked the MC's in-game computer but there hasn't been any other information about that.

Is there something that I can do related to Tiffany's outing with Mia (like there was in the beginning of the game where she almost got raped by her friend's boyfriend)? If so, what do I need to do to trigger the event?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I see the NTR tag and am weary....
What kinda NTR we talking about here? is it avoidable? Cause I'd rather no lover interest sleep with any man but the MC.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes