-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yep imo the 1/100 increments (0.01, 0.02..) are the cleanest way to version a game. However 0.10 tells me it probably is the 10th iteration of the game, whereas "False Hero [v0.1]" is unnecessarily confusing since it's what many devs use for first releases.
Agree to disagree. My advice: always consult the changelog.

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
her thoughts during conversations looks stupid. No offense to developer, but other storylines much more realistic and pleasant to read. Of course i saw much worse examples on this site where MC could talk shit non stop, girls buy this nonsense and jump on his cock. But it seemed to me it's serious story, or at least trying to be and after passing several stages of Melanie story i dropped it
It was the same for me... :unsure:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So no new content with the twins?
There is no new content yet. :(
9 December will be released an update with 2 Tiffany's events, 1 micro update with Melanie and little addition to the event with Ashley.
After that, I'll start to create new content.
9-10 I'll make polls on patreon to decide what my focus will be for the next update.

Update:
The update will be released on 13 December. I sent a new text with Twins and Tiffany to the translator and I still didn't finish the images.

Last edited:

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Can anyone give me a shot summary of the story.i am new to this game and had played it for sometime. I can't seem to understand what's going on. What did Melanie do to mc?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone give me a shot summary of the story.i am new to this game and had played it for sometime. I can't seem to understand what's going on. What did Melanie do to mc?
So far, the basic storyline seems to boil down to these points:
  • When the MC (Sebastien) was a boy, he would often have visits from his teenaged French tutor (Max)
  • Sebastien learned quickly, so Max' friend, Melanie, would hang out for a lot of the "empty" time during tutoring sessions
  • Melanie was a bit wild and found it funny to tease Sebastien (making him her slave by using her sexuality against him)
  • Eventually, Max and Melanie grew into adulthood and stopped visiting Sebastien
  • Sebastien also grew up and became a psychologist and a deviant
  • At some point, Melanie gets pregnant and has a daughter named Tiffany
  • Sebastien eventually finds out where Melanie is and reconnects with her via her long-term partner (not husband yet)
  • Sebastien decides on a plan of vengeance against Melanie
  • There are also other stories about Sebastien interacting with and/or corrupting others in his daily life
That's a summary, hopefully leaving out major spoilers that you wouldn't learn early on in the game.

nemesis6

Oct 31, 2019
It might be helpful (since this triggers a lot of people all the time) to specify if you intend to Make the MC do it to others (Netori) [Nipponheads, please correct me if I use the terms wrong - srsly I hate that everything just gets Hentai terms these days, but ok, for communications sake...] or if it is done to them (Netorare).
So, in plain old english, if you cuckold other dudes and dudettes, or if you get cheated on and cuckolded by others.
Almost nobody has anything against the first (just look at all the games where female MCs get turned into allout cheating slutmonsters), but a lot of people have VERY strong opinions about the latter.
So, telling people you plan the first might actually net you some different fans, and allow you to cut down on all the Chill-Pills TM you'd need otherwise. Unless you actually do plan on the latter, which is fair enough - it's your effing game - but yeah, we know it will lead to butthurtses ;-D

Cheers!
this story is with sister or mother or something like that ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this story is with sister or mother or something like that ?
  • Melanie (one of the main girls) is a mother and LI (or maybe corruption interest) of the MC.
  • Tiffany is Melanie's daughter and also a LI / CI of the MC.
  • Lucy is an actress and LI, but of no relation to Melanie or Tiffany.
  • Jane is the MC's secretary, also a CI of the MC, and related to no one else in the story.
  • The Twins (Kate and Ashley — a million times more attractive than their Olsen namesakes) are related to no one except each other, and they are both LIs of the MC.

Reactions: Enyo_ and fortuna95

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Hi, guys. I'm sorry for the delay.
The update will be released on 13 December and will consist of 2 new Tiffany's events, 1 micro update with Melanie and little addition to the event with Ashley.
Text: Everything is ready.
Art: I made 80 pictures, rendered 45 of them.
Plus I added a few new pictures in Kate and Ashley events.
Translation: I sent a new text with K&A and with Tiffany. It has to be ready soon.
Code: I didn't code anything yet.

Last edited:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
1.png

Text, Translation, and code are done. Everything is ready for the release. Except for the art. I still need to render 10+ images. As soon as it will be ready I'll release the update.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Hi, guys. I released the patreon(beta) version of the game. The public version will be in 3-5 days.

What am I going to do the next few days:
  1. This is the last update with prologue changes and etc., so the update will be much faster from now on. I want to make sure that I did everything right and thought everything through.
  2. I want to make a better patreon page because I am finally ready to promote the game. I also want to make a new cover photo for patreon page and the game. The current one is just a joke, considering how many things have changed.
  3. I noticed that the current way of engaging with my patrons not very efficient, so I'm preparing a couple of ideas to improve that.
  4. I need to make a changelog and walkthrough.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
In an earlier post and also on the patreon site you can read:

Hi, guys. I released the patreon(beta) version of the game. The public version will be in 3-5 days.

So, about 3 or 5 days it has to be today.
But I don't know whether this will be the case ....:unsure:

Reactions: Paiyo and Baboom
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes