Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Did you use old saves from the V0.02.1 version? I can't guarantee that they work properly.
No, I had loaded up the game and noticed a save from the previous version. The thumbnail was from the Melanie park scene, so it came to my mind. I just could not find those scenes in this version and hence I asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
No, I had loaded up the game and noticed a save from the previous version. The thumbnail was from the Melanie park scene, so it came to my mind. I just could not find those scenes in this version and hence I asked.
Because ntr is a very touchy subject for people, who don't like ntr.

Sep 1, 2018
How do I enable rollback function. Scrolling and pageup/pagedown doesn't work. This is very annoying if I skip past something, and want to go back.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I just want to understand something...are all these scenes just a demo ? or that's how the game is ?? I keep going back and forward in time it's kinda confusing.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
How do I enable rollback function. Scrolling and pageup/pagedown doesn't work. This is very annoying if I skip past something, and want to go back.
I turned off roll back function because sometimes it creates bugs. I'll try to deal with the bugs and return this function in the public version.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
This game managed to pick my interest now.

Not enough to play it yet ;] Just checked the CGs and saw some interesting stuff there. No sex tho - so I will wait some more before giving it a real go.
But from what I seen there is a couple of nice scenes in game allready. Too many separate plots might hold this game back however.

Reactions: Kent1507

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
:unsure: waits for others to download... And leave there feed back, I for one can't go with another disappointment this week! :rolleyes:

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
The scenes where the mc was behind the women and all that talk with them seemed interesting to me.
Of course we want sex scenes but the plot of a slow corruption I like.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The renders are pretty great. I wish someone with this level of renderskill would make a honest to god old school trainer game.

Gameplay was kind of confusing. 5 months pass, then something, 2 weeks pass, another scene with talk, 3 weeks pass, and so on. I'm also not a huge fan of making choices when you have no idea what they lead to. How do I know if I want to to answer A or B when I have no idea what type of content they will lead to or which character I gain favour/etc with (assuming there are values like that not visible to the player).

Anyway interesting enough to keep an eye on.

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
I'm at the point where you're sitting at the computer and you went through the conversation between Tiffany and "Jenna". It then gives you a choice of either "Time to start my plan with Melanie" or "Confess my feelings for her(Tiffany)" which it says it's *Not Implemented, and it's grayed out. What does this mean? Is it not in the game yet, or did I miss something? Anyone have input on this?

Reactions: Canto Forte

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of False Hero v0.20.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.04.2020 (bath scene fixed)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes