the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of False Hero v0.04_BETA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

IffsCv

Apr 30, 2018
I really loved this game so far and didn't play the latest version yet. But after five months for the new version there are not even 100 new images. That's already a little downer. Nevertheless I'm still curious how the new concept works and hope there will be new content faster than in the past.

pov989

Apr 27, 2017
I remember downloading this game on a whim back when .02 first came out. I was not expecting much, at the time, but I was pleasantly surprised.

The overall tone of the visuals and the story are rather dark, which is a welcome change from the run-of-the-mill game. Despite the dark tone, the renders are rather astonishing. The story presented, thus far, may be a little slow paced but I suspect that it will lead to a greater pay-off as the story progresses. Character development is always welcome and this game certainly has it. The only small gripe I have is that the grammar can be looked over once or twice more.

Personally, the most interesting relationships were the dynamic between Lois, Lucy and Sebastian, and the dynamic between Melanie and Sebastian. Unfortunately, it seems like the dynamic between Lois, Lucy, and Sebastian is going to change given the altered storylines. Nevertheless, I hope it pans out to be something equally as interesting.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember reading that DC characters were supposed to make an appearance or are referenced? Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall seeing that in the story thus far. Maybe Lois is supposed to be Lois Lane? Or am I completely off base here? Or maybe my lack of knowledge of superheroes is showing?

Regardless, I noticed that this game does not have many patrons, which is a bit of a shame, but understandable given how far it is in development at this time. I'll be watching this one with keen interest because I think it has all the building blocks to be something very good. If things continue at this rate, I'm certain I'll pledge sooner than later.

For now, I wanted to overtly express my captured interest. Moreover, I wanted to share some encouragement to Enyo. I know that working on games can be a stressful endeavour, let alone a time sink. For what little it is worth, Enyo, you should know that you have something interesting here and your work is admired.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I remember downloading this game on a whim back when .02 first came out. I was not expecting much, at the time, but I was pleasantly surprised.

The overall tone of the visuals and the story are rather dark, which is a welcome change from the run-of-the-mill game. Despite the dark tone, the renders are rather astonishing. The story presented, thus far, may be a little slow paced but I suspect that it will lead to a greater pay-off as the story progresses. Character development is always welcome and this game certainly has it. The only small gripe I have is that the grammar can be looked over once or twice more.

Personally, the most interesting relationships were the dynamic between Lois, Lucy and Sebastian, and the dynamic between Melanie and Sebastian. Unfortunately, it seems like the dynamic between Lois, Lucy, and Sebastian is going to change given the altered storylines. Nevertheless, I hope it pans out to be something equally as interesting.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember reading that DC characters were supposed to make an appearance or are referenced? Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall seeing that in the story thus far. Maybe Lois is supposed to be Lois Lane? Or am I completely off base here? Or maybe my lack of knowledge of superheroes is showing?

Regardless, I noticed that this game does not have many patrons, which is a bit of a shame, but understandable given how far it is in development at this time. I'll be watching this one with keen interest because I think it has all the building blocks to be something very good. If things continue at this rate, I'm certain I'll pledge sooner than later.

For now, I wanted to overtly express my captured interest. Moreover, I wanted to share some encouragement to Enyo. I know that working on games can be a stressful endeavour, let alone a time sink. For what little it is worth, Enyo, you should know that you have something interesting here and your work is admired.
Lois is Lois Lane (she even has her sister from the comics with the same name Lucy Lane)... there is even a scene where you meet her boyfriend "Clark Kent" and Sebastian even since when shaking his hand "this man exudes incomprehensible power for some odd reason"... not sure if this was changed with this newer version... I believe there was also a reference to either Batman or Bruce Wayne... obviously he has to keep those to a bare minium or risk DC shutting him down.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ UI is slick, simple and nice
+ Jane is hot
+ Lois is hot
+ Melanie + Tiffany are hot

+- Protagonist is okay, no BB Max

- The game is very dark at times
- No rewind... so annoying. Had to turn if on via Unren
- There are a handful of renders that keep getting recycled quite a lot ;(
- So much text. SO MUCH TEXT. Lots of reading, very little sexy stuff

This game is beautiful but boring. The only thing taking away from the beauty is the fact that the renders, albeit pretty, are only 720p and therefore blurry on a 1080p screen or even higher resolutions when playing in full screen. I'm sure it's a good choice for people who want a deep story and character development, but if it's at the cost of seeing bobs and vagene, I'm out of here. The thing that bothered me most was the reusing of renders. After seeing Tiffany in the same picture on the sofa for the 100th time, I was just annoyed.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So, I assume the "stain" Sebastien washes off Tiffany's collar is cum from some random(s) she sucked off in a toilet stall at the club?

Winner.

I suggest adding a "to hell with this bitch" option after that since she keeps giving Sebastien attitude.

Reactions: Canto Forte

pov989

Apr 27, 2017
Lois is Lois Lane (she even has her sister from the comics with the same name Lucy Lane)... there is even a scene where you meet her boyfriend "Clark Kent" and Sebastian even since when shaking his hand "this man exudes incomprehensible power for some odd reason"... not sure if this was changed with this newer version... I believe there was also a reference to either Batman or Bruce Wayne... obviously he has to keep those to a bare minium or risk DC shutting him down.
Many thanks. My lack of superhero knowledge is on full display.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ugh. Not looking forward to replaying all the grind. And the update seems pretty small.
Well, I love the twins so I can hardly pass at that, but I sure can wait until the public version.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Has the Melanie content been reduced? I can't access her park scenes which were present in the older versions. I also can't seem to access to locations, and the game says that I have completed all the content. Also, I could not find any ntr scenes, except for the dude at the bus station trying to finger a drunk Tiffany.

Last edited:

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Enyo Eerie, In future versions, Melanie will have a different path, or now only the blackmail path will be available to her?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hey Enyo Eerie , I actually like the cheating or ntr kink. The story seems to be interesting, one questions: it's just like one single scene or its scope is a little bigger? I ask because I don't want to play the unpteenth totally unrealistic (and boring, for me) harem game
No, it's not just one scene. I plan a lot of ntr and cheating content.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Many thanks. My lack of superhero knowledge is on full display.
I just want to add that in the current project there will be no DC content. Lois's story will be in the future. For more information you can read this:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Has the Melanie content been reduced? I can't access her park scenes which were present in the older versions. I also can't seem to access to locations, and the game says that I have completed all the content. Also, I could not find any ntr scenes, except for the dude at the bus station trying to finger a drunk Tiffany.
Yes, the whole Tiffany and Melanie content has changed. There are no more park scenes.
Did you use old saves from the V0.02.1 version? I can't guarantee that they work properly.
More about scenes and how you can get them I'll write in a walkthrough.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Enyo Eerie, In future versions, Melanie will have a different path, or now only the blackmail path will be available to her?
I wouldn't call it "blackmail". :) But yes, in the future different path will be available. Not very soon though.

Reactions: Hadgar
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes