LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Is that an app? I am not good with computers at all.
no, it's more like a wrapper of sorts for windows program to be able to run on Unix systems
here's the to their site
although if you're not good with computer maybe it's not the best idea, but a lot of Mac support here is not updated often and is not made by the dev so that's why they usually don't get updated

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is there any new content? I can't find it

You deff' missed the signs from months on end pondering the obvious ...
*a partially reworked version with the new content*
*The new update consists of
..................a)-> VN prologue
.......and
...................b) ->2-3 events with the new gameplay concept*

The game now will be divided into 3 paths, all from different perspectives.
.....Sebastien's path(with Lucy, Jane, and Melanie),
...........Tiffany's path and Evelyn's path
My plan is to release a partially reworked version with the new content in a month.
Hello every champ in the name of love!

Here we got some news ... send in the rhinos -> shake the crib and get enyo out to the light of day with his new gem of a game!

[this new game better be polished with the sort of shining even full fledged stars would close their shudders to enjoy]

The news from
The public update will not be out in a month as a planned. He'll probably release it for the public in 2 weeks. The new update will consist of
a)-> VN prologue
and
b) ->2-3 events with the new gameplay concept.

He kept his trap shut and remade and rethought almost entirely the idea behind the game.
He didn't seriously change the plot, but he did thought through all the events for the game till the very end.
He classified them and made some necessary changes.

Game changes:

"I realized that the stories of female characters can't be properly told through only one perspective - "male protagonist", Sebastien. Slow corruption of female characters and their story are the most important thing for me. Without a success, I was trying to make it right only with one male protagonist, and I was even thinking to remove some characters from the game completely, but fortunately, I came up with the working concept where you'll be able to play for female characters as well as for Sebastien".

The game now will be divided into 3 paths, all from different perspectives.
.....Sebastien's path(with Lucy, Jane, and Melanie),
...........Tiffany's path and Evelyn's path. "Wait, wait, wait… Who the heck is Evelyn?" ........................Lois's model will return to the game. Yay!
But she will return as a different character with a different story. And now she will be called Evelyn. The reason behind it is that I acknowledged the fact that I'll probably start the creation of "Lois's game" not very soon. It means that Lois's model will be hopelessly outdated by that time.
His skill is constantly growing and it's harsh words for Lois's model :), but in 3-4 years I'll definitely create for her character something significantly better. I'm not going to forget about her story, don't worry about it. I'll start to do it after I finish the current project.
So I thought how Evelyn can fit in the current plot and I decided that it can be only as a protagonist. I reminisced on my old ideas and suddenly all the pieces came together. I decided to add Evelyn in Iron Sky company as one of the workers there. A long time ago I wrote the character for this role with motivation and etc., but then deleted this idea from the game, so reincarnating this idea shouldn't be too hard. Now Evelyn will not be connected with Lucy, they won't be sisters and each of them will have separate stories.
This is a lot of work that I need to do. But I believe that the new concept will allow me to finish the game ten times faster.
NO ... it is still circulating around the June 12th date:
So he said on May 27th at 5:20 P M to the Q:Where is the update?

I almost finished everything that I planned, but I need to delay the public release one more time. Surely I want to see your feedback as soon as possible, but I also want to show my ideas properly. And I'm not yet satisfied with the result.
Also, I finally took a closer look at K&A text and I found many mistakes with translation, which I didn't notice earlier. I'll try to fix at least most embarrassing ones.
So public update won't be out in this month. In 6-7 days I'll send new text to the translator. After that I'll release version for patrons around 12 June and only then I'll release public version.
Bottom line is, this is a new game with similar or same assets an d new mechanic and new paths to follow. Start over and see where that rework has gone.

Happy gaming!

Reactions: u z i

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The renders in the first post looks pretty decent. Tags look interesting. How come it doesn't have more than a very minimal number of patrons? Will download and check it out.

Reactions: Canto Forte

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Enyo Eerie I suppose we must change the description of your game in the OP since we have more than one MC now.
Do you have any suggestion?

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes