TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm going to use most of the DC characters in Lois's story. You can read more here:
Is there a path that Lois doesn't act like a cunt to you? I tried twice but gave up and avoided her but she still shot him down as if he asked her out.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The renders are of excellent quality. But the Story is so nonsensical (DC universe??Lois lane? Wtf??) and the development pace so darn slow that I might as well return in a years time. I like the setting of the game ( A corrupting lawyer) and the promised multiple paths (Love, Corruption, NTR?) even though it looks like too much work and will drag the game through development hell (Updates are already darn slow)

data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
a game that looks very promising, i like the way of character creation and the main character type, hoping that the game will be completed soon

Reactions: Enyo_
U

User_10739

I just want to get at the twins, maybe "own" Jane and punch Victor in the head (repeatedly)...

Reactions: mineral

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Am I supposed to start a new game, to get the content that was previously patreon only?
Because when I load my latest safe at the end of the content of the previous build, I get told that there is no content left and when I go to the cafe I still get told that this is patreons only.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Am I supposed to start a new game, to get the content that was previously patreon only?
Because when I load my latest safe at the end of the content of the previous build, I get told that there is no content left and when I go to the cafe I still get told that this is patreons only.
attached is the twins quest fix for pc users. drop the file into the game folder of your installation.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The twins are so cute, you just want to hug them and keep them safe.
If my only choice was how much of a monster Sebastien would be to them, I couldn't play this game anymore I think.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Wow, I finally got around to playing this and I'm mad it took me so long. This game was so good, and I don't usually like these "sandbox" I guess games? Where you have to navigate around, but this was so much fun. The writing was great, even with some minor grammar or spelling mistakes. The characters were awesome as well, I really got sad any time I got the the end of content for anyone really. Thanks for this, I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for any progress!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys, a lot of days without news.
I just realized that I completely forgot to mention what I decided to do. These are the things that I was working lately and will be in the next update:
  1. I'll continue on improving the quality of the game, updating all previous content: I'll add new pictures, change text and etc.
  2. I'll make a new event with K&A.
As a bonus goal I'll try to make a short prologue as a visual novel, but I'm not sure if I will have time to do it.
Also I updated my gear a little bit by buying a new GPU. I will be living on bread and water a couple of month, but now I finally have a decent tool in my hands. :) With new possibilities that gives this new gear I'll be able to make more pictures in a shorter time.
And now a little bit of information about what I already did:
  1. I practically wrote the event and all dialogues for Kate on my native language.
  2. 90% pictures for Kate were made.
  3. I added a few new pictures in old events and make some corrections in the text.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I love how many here seem to think I have a fundamental problem with sandbox games, just because I complain about those that don't work as supposed or have no content, when I like games like this one as much as I do. ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
how to change zip file to apk..reply
yes sir, i reply. rename the file extension to apk.
and now seriously and just fyi, an android apk is nothing more than a zipped file. you can treat it like a normal zip file (at least if your intent is, to extract it's content).
but if you really have a zip file containing an apk file, visit the trusted app store of your choice and load a de-archiving software.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just fired up and ...

I click on Stats to get this: "This part of the game is not implemented yet ... It will be updated as necessary"

I click on Items to get this: "Items are not implemented yet"

I click on Diary to get this: "Diary is not implemented yet. this is the same thing as Quest log"

Good thing I could click "the book" and i spent some time reading the book !?!

At the city center I get this:
++click on Fitness Club to get: "This location is not available in the demo"
++click on Shopping area to get: "This location is not available in the demo"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy play date everyone!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About the DEV:
He had this to say middle through February:
"Also I updated my gear a little bit by buying a new GPU. I will be living on bread and water a couple of month, but now I finally have a decent tool in my hands. :) With new possibilities that gives this new gear I'll be able to make more pictures in a shorter time."
Cave man style living ... primitive cooking (good thing he can bake bread and all, but still) ... guess wind/water mill for firing up the shiny new GPU.

Assuming he makes it to market day in his neck of the woods... 3-5 months ahead we can have some more gaming to do. (Unless the tigers / leopards / hyenas get impatient enough to pay him a visit)

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes