Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Gorgeous renders, but just too dark. I can only imagine how dark the sex scenes will be, won't be able to see anything.

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Could you add 2nd non Mega link for PC version? Btw those other links in pc line are mac version links.
Edit: Thanks.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Looks like the English may be a bit rough, but man; those renders are good. Really good. Very detailed; and the use of lighting is excellent. I will say, though; seeing the Elly model from Parental Love is weird. She'll just always be Elly to me.

Reactions: Kromo

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Do you have to start a new game to get the event with the twins? I tried loading a save from last update but when i click the Cafe shop it says that is patreon only

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of False Hero v0.02.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on older save files the twins quest line is resetted to a point where you're able to get the new content.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

attached is the twins quest fix for pc users. drop the file into the game folder of your installation.

mineral

Jul 7, 2018
So this is the public version and doesn't have any of the patreon content?
There is no more Patreon only content. The previous (0.02) release had some Patreon only content, the current release (0.02.1) makes that content public.

Reactions: Enyo_

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is there some backstory that I'm missing? OK, Lois and Clark I recognize, but I get feeling I'm expected to know who the rest of these folks are as well.

And does Sebastien have some sort of mind control power in the comics. He seems to be able to change minds just by saying so.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm gonna give it a try, I hope to see diversified characters and encounters and not the usual boring harem. Cheating/ntr are welcome, if well implemented. From the screens it seems a little bit softcore though, I'm not sure if to try this version or wait for things to develop more.

Reactions: Firecracker001
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes