Oct 14, 2019
Hello, guys. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... i mean games where you can punish villains (bad guys), f*cking them

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
0_1.png 0_2.png

Devlog 11/09/2020
Hi, here is the progress of the update:

Text: All events that I have planned are written.
Translation: About 50% of the texts are translated; the rest are currently being translated.
Art:
  1. I made 3 events with Melanie.
  2. 1 event with Melanie/Tiffany.
  3. I changed the prologue with Melanie (I addded 3 new scenes).
  4. I improved and expanded 1 old event with Melanie.
  5. I added 1 new interaction with Kate at their house.
I still need to finish 1 huge event with Tiffany in the sauna.
While I'm waiting for the translated text I may have enough time to finish one more event with Kate.
Code: Code is ready on 80%(future events, locations, npc etc., all that stuff thanks to what saves should work properly after each update). So I'll need to finish the rest of the code and put all the new content into the game.
P.S. As you may notice I'm testing a new strategy: I don't tell the release date. So on every question about it, I will be answering: "I don’t know" ;)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
it's been almost 6 months since the last update, but feels much longer...from the devlog it doesn't even seem that you're close either Enyo :cautious:

Reactions: Mmarsh

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
any one knows how to install and use the gallery mod ....I have tried many ways but it still wont work ...Thanks

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The game just goes into infinite black screen after I talk with the Melanie in the bedroom when I have this first dinner with her and her husband. How can I fix it?

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
The game just goes into infinite black screen after I talk with the Melanie in the bedroom when I have this first dinner with her and her husband. How can I fix it?
Okay I actually looked for the answer. Apparently it's because of the rename MC mod. That's unfortunate. Guess I'll wait and see if it gets updated

Reactions: jasonvorhees
Jun 10, 2020
v0.25 beta... how can I start Tiffany's route? She just hates me and there are no actions.

One of the old walkthroughs says I have to wait for "Show me your clothes" event on Melanie, which I did.. still nothing for Tiffany.

And on Lucy, I talked to her once about a rehearsal, and now nothing. No rehearsal scene or club scene as in the walkthrough.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes