ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
And on Lucy, I talked to her once about a rehearsal, and now nothing. No rehearsal scene or club scene as in the walkthrough.
Dev has completely redone the game. Lucy should be living with you. If not then don't use the walkthrough. Start a new game and it will take you to Lucy's apartment as before but then that night or the next morning Lucy shows up at your door which leads to her becoming your roommate.

Jun 10, 2020
Dev has completely redone the game. Lucy should be living with you. If not then don't use the walkthrough. Start a new game and it will take you to Lucy's apartment as before but then that night or the next morning Lucy shows up at your door which leads to her becoming your roommate.
Yes, she is moved in with me. Are you saying there is no rehearsal or anything else for Lucy? I've done the breakfasts, dinners, bathroom spying, and evening living room gaming + truth or dare. I guess that is a lot, just wondering due to the walkthrough if there were more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will there be a true harem route in which those consequences to pursuing everybody will be very postive? :love:
you expect tiff's mommy to accept that mc fucks both of them and also girls which are sameish age as tiff?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
That shit happens in every harem game ever made.

For the record, I don't want harem in this game.
Really depends on the game for me. Sometimes I just don't want to have to replay the entire game (sometimes multiple times) just to see all the scenes. That's the advantage of a harem route.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Corruption monologue with Melanie is fantastic, easily the best part of the game. And MC is sly as a fox, how he manipulates her into abstinence with her boyfriend ( is she married to Mark? Maybe I've missed it..but I don't remember it being mentioned. And is Tiffany his daughter?), then slowly pulls her to him ( by being the only one that gives her pleasure).
I don't really care about harem ( usually it's plain nonsensical), but I really want to see MC kind of lay off the psycho vibe and we see more of love route later on.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Corruption monologue with Melanie is fantastic, easily the best part of the game. And MC is sly as a fox, how he manipulates her into abstinence with her boyfriend ( is she married to Mark? Maybe I've missed it..but I don't remember it being mentioned. And is Tiffany his daughter?), then slowly pulls her to him ( by being the only one that gives her pleasure).
I don't really care about harem ( usually it's plain nonsensical), but I really want to see MC kind of lay off the psycho vibe and we see more of love route later on.
Yup corruption and manipulation of Melanie is really underrated, hope we get to see more of that and sneaky/netori with her

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes