03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Well in that fan art blurred pic, can anyone tell whose there Between Lucy and Tiffany?
Bottom right Evelyn, bottom left Melanie, middle keft Jane.
You probably mean girl from middle top, i don't know honestly. Someone has different hair, or new character maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mmarsh

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I mean posting something only here. Specifically im talking about this one posted in fan art thread. Maybe it was blurred, but it contained a lot of scenes, and gave more insight into future events than previews on discord.
Okay, I got you. :)

Reactions: Ghostly

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
Random guy - When will the new update be ready?
Enyo Eerie - I'm working on it.
Random guy - You said it would be ready a few days ago. And it is today.
Enyo Eerie - It'll be ready soon.
Random guy - Soon could mean anything. Soon could be 3 weeks.
Enyo Eerie - Is that what "soon" means to you?
Random guy - Sometimes.
Enyo Eerie - Then come back soon.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Random guy - Sometimes.
I thought this was a pirate website that stole peoples work.
So not the place you can demand of any creator to release stuff just so it can be pirated here.
Enyo can release whenever they like, any demands for work would only be between Enyo and paying subscribers.
pirates don’t get a say :)

buneamkk

Jan 19, 2019
I thought this was a pirate website that stole peoples work.
So not the place you can demand of any creator to release stuff just so it can be pirated here.
Enyo can release whenever they like, any demands for work would only be between Enyo and paying subscribers.
pirates don’t get a say :)
Bruh dont do us pirates like that i promote the games i like irl to my friends
I literally sent BaDIK+Acting Lessons pack as a bday gift to a friend of mine on steam
But.. that doesn't make me a pirate after all, shit im confused

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Bruh dont do us pirates like that i promote the games i like irl to my friends
I literally sent BaDIK+Acting Lessons pack as a bday gift to a friend of mine on steam
But.. that doesn't make me a pirate after all, shit im confused
Don't think too much on it, he is just generalizing everything, most people do on the internuts. You must have some good friends to pass titles like that, not sure how mine would respond. I even bought a few titles myself on steam cause its not that expensive and it supports the ones that are worth it. Given the content, not sure if possible but it be nice to see this title completed on steam too one day.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Don't know why I waited so long to play this game, I'm a pretty big fan of NTR and corruption. That being said...this game fucking rules! Ill probably post a review sometime soon, maybe after the new update.
also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just wondering what you guys thought.
Can't wait till the new update comes out.

Nov 2, 2019
Random guy - Sometimes.
"Soon" is "snooze" spelled sideways...if you fall back asleep before you finish reading the button.

Hopefully the next version will wake up soon before Monday before October 12 before Monday, October 12 before Monday, October 12, 2020.

ETA: According to the Gregorian calendar! (That was a close one....)

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
This is only planned sexual content. And in future you'll be able to avoid it easily.
Guess I'll do my question a different way due to the facepalms

Avoidable as in a skip scene button but it's still canon to story?

Avoidable as in you can intervene and prevent the NTR from happening

I think the question is are there changes to dialogue and scenes when NTR is Turned OFF

I ask because in *My Girlfriend's Amnesia* it had a button to skip the NTR elevator scene but it still happened as a story thing since her Dialogue didn't change to suggest she wasn't sexually assaulted.

Not everyone seems to have the same definition of (Avoidable)

Last edited:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Is it going to be Avoidable in the sense it's just a skip scene button or will it be possible to literally make sure all your love interests never go near another dick that isn't the MC.
I'm unfortunately one of those people who live by the One Penis Policy rule and want the girls to only be with the MC and no others, they got to be 100% loyal to MC
No. Avoidable means - ntr will never happen in the story if you will choose ntr off.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Devlog 11/10/2020
sp_mark.png

Hi! I know you've been waiting for a long time, but I finally have great news for you. Everything is ready. Pictures, code, translation, the update is complete. However, I want to take some time to make sure that everything is working as it should. There are tons of changes in the game: in code as well as in the story, so I don't want to mess it up. But I was working for a long time without a rest, so my mind just not in the right state. I'll take a little rest tomorrow and then with a fresh mind will check if everything is working properly in the game, especially the code.
I plan to release the update in 5 days. So keep in touch, guys. It won't be long now. ;)

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes