Nov 2, 2019
Devlog 11/10/2020
[....] There are tons of changes in the game: in code as well as in the story, so I don't want to mess it up. But I was working for a long time without a rest, so my mind just not in the right state. I'll take a little rest tomorrow and then with a fresh mind will check if everything is working properly in the game, especially the code.
I plan to release the update in 5 days. So keep in touch, guys. It won't be long now. ;)
:cautious: Earth days, yes?

Actually, we would probably tolerate Martian days. But Mercurian days are RIGHT. OUT. (And don't even BREATHE A HINT that you might mean Venusian days, or the amount of heat you will experience will be higher than the surface temperatures of both of those planets combined, capice? :mad:)

I'm so glad we could have this friendly little chat. I don't like making threats, but sometimes people leave me with no choice. I understand that you've been working hard for a long time, and people have been ramping up the pressure, so I can clearly see you need a break. So I'll leave you with a parting thought that's a bit more ... shall we say, encouraging:

Enjoy your day off...or else. (You really don't want me to force you to take another one. It won't be pretty.)

timelessest

Oct 13, 2017
Devlog 11/10/2020
View attachment 852859

Hi! I know you've been waiting for a long time, but I finally have great news for you. Everything is ready. Pictures, code, translation, the update is complete. However, I want to take some time to make sure that everything is working as it should. There are tons of changes in the game: in code as well as in the story, so I don't want to mess it up. But I was working for a long time without a rest, so my mind just not in the right state. I'll take a little rest tomorrow and then with a fresh mind will check if everything is working properly in the game, especially the code.
I plan to release the update in 5 days. So keep in touch, guys. It won't be long now. ;)
Take your time, your game is one of my favorites, either number one or two of the whole site. So, it'd a shame to see such an awesome game become boring because it was rushed. As they say, good things come for those who wait :)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Take your time, your game is one of my favorites, either number one or two of the whole site. So, it'd a shame to see such an awesome game become boring because it was rushed. As they say, good things come for those who wait :)
People like you are the reason why more and more devs are delaying releases. A game will be even more "boring" when there's no game at all to play!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
3 months today and update soon. Not that much if I compare it with other overhyped games like AWAM, Milfy or Radiant.
It's been almost 7 MONTHS though since the last real update...Fully you mention Radiant because I'm actually concerned that Enyo is following the lead of the devs from that game and milking it. False Hero is not as over-hyped as Radiant though so Enyo can't afford to keep delaying over and over - he doesn't have the base to lose yet

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Devlog 11/10/2020
View attachment 852859

Hi! I know you've been waiting for a long time, but I finally have great news for you. Everything is ready. Pictures, code, translation, the update is complete. However, I want to take some time to make sure that everything is working as it should. There are tons of changes in the game: in code as well as in the story, so I don't want to mess it up. But I was working for a long time without a rest, so my mind just not in the right state. I'll take a little rest tomorrow and then with a fresh mind will check if everything is working properly in the game, especially the code.
hmmm

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes