Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi! The update is out. I wrote UncleVT to update the links. But you can already download from my discord:

So... It took longer than I expected, yeah -_-. But I did everything that I have planned. Now I'm ready to advance the story and create new content nonstop.

I was changing and improving the game for quite some time, and now I am finally satisfied with the result. Yeah, I already told this once(maybe even twice XD), but this time I'm 100% sure that everything is ready. And even if I'll realize later that it's not, I'm not going to stop creating new content anymore. I will be working on improvements only in my spare time. It's a promise!

I'll tell you about the plans for the next update in the next few days. So keep in touch ;)

Last edited:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Hi! The update is out. I wrote UncleVT to update the links. But you can already download from my discord:

So... It took longer than I expected, yeah -_-. But I did everything that I have planned. Now I'm ready to advance the story and create new content nonstop.

I was changing and improving the game for quite some time, and now I am finally satisfied with the result. Yeah, I already told this once(maybe even twice XD), but this time I'm 100% sure that everything is ready. And even if I'll realize later that it's not, I'm not going to stop creating new content anymore. I will be working on improvements only in my spare time. It's a promise!

I'll tell you about the plans for the next update in the next few days. So keep in touch ;)
done :)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

FINALLY

Reactions: ohhaiguize

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Name-change MOD

Features:
- added option to input preferred MC's name when starting new game (best for new players)
- added "
NameMC" button to input preferred MC's name (at the top of the screen, next to patreon button) (best for current players)

Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.20.1.1.7z (Attachments) - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.
Uninstall:
- Normal ver = delete 13 files in "game" folder extracted from the MCnameMOD_v0.20.1.1.7z archive
- Compressed ver = download and extract archiv
e Uninstall.7z (Attachments) copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.

Updated: 2020-04-03

Mod Version: v0.20.1.1
- not tested on Full HD

Game Version: v0.20.1

Any Idea when we might see an update to this? <3

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
OK so I don't want to be a bummer but I gotta say this after playing the new update...
I'm super disappointed in the changes to Melanie's story (the mom). The dev has changed her story from "Melanie is being blackmailed by Sebastien to re-discover how much of a slut she is, slowly being forced to cheat on the husband, and slowly liking it" to "Melanie is toying and flirting with Sebastien from the beginning and is just easily willing to cheat on her husband without much pushing at all".
First of all why was this changed at all? I loved her story line as it was, the slow breaking down of Melanie from good conservative housewife (but perverted inside) to the slutty girl she used to be by Sebastien pushing her to do more wild acts. If Melanie starts from the beginning being willing to cheat where is the fun in that? To me, this is a major step backwards and not to mention a ton of dialog and scenes were cut! why?! Honestly I'm not even sure this story line counts as NTR anymore, its just cheating.
I had been waiting for this update for months as well, and my favorite story line gets cut and changed (Melanie's story has to be shorter than it was before now). What a letdown.
Now before someone over reacts and says "go make your own game" this is just my constructive criticism, I totally acknowledge this is the devs game and story and of course he can do whatever he wants. And I still love this game, even with the changes I like all the other stories, and even Melanie's new story is OK, but it was SO much better before!
Off the top of my head I would give it a 4/5 stars, down from a 5/5.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes