shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Play all content and dont see any NTR scene...i miss anything ? He dont have any wife or gf, wtf this tag

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Play all content and dont see any NTR scene...i miss anything ? He dont have any wife or gf, wtf this tag
ntr: if cafe keeper (or whatever he is) gets to have his fun with that paralyzed girl (dunno if it is still in this version since I'm waiting non-beta version).

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
This one & midnight paradise are developing very slowly
I came across this VN a year ago being advertised on reddit.

The 0.25 Beta on the front page seemingly has less content than the version of the game I saw a year ago.

99% of the VN's on this website have SDLCs that couldn't make sense no matter how hard you tried.

Last edited:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
2.png
1.png
Dev log 26/08/2020

Hi folks, long time without any public news. Sorry about that!
The focus of this update was to think through a core code features of the game(all interactions, all locations, all npc characters, all future events, just everything). Thanks to that saves would work and I could make updates faster.
For this purpose, I had to finish implementing a new gameplay system for Melanie/Tiffany, Jane as well as to add different important stats, locations, npc etc.
I was working really hard on the update and I managed to finish almost everything I have planned. Plus, I added some new events along the way.
What has already been done:
1) 1 new Melanie/Tiffany event.
2) 2 new events with Sebastien and Melanie.
3) 1 new event with Tiffany and Mark.
4) Melanie's route was improved to fit the new gameplay concept.
5) The game will now have a quest log that will help you to track the progress of the game, will help to find new events etc.

Now, the update is on 90% of completion. I'll bring more info soon.

Peace.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 790288
View attachment 790289
Dev log 26/08/2020

Hi folks, long time without any public news. Sorry about that!
The focus of this update was to think through a core code features of the game(all interactions, all locations, all npc characters, all future events, just everything). Thanks to that saves would work and I could make updates faster.
For this purpose, I had to finish implementing a new gameplay system for Melanie/Tiffany, Jane as well as to add different important stats, locations, npc etc.
I was working really hard on the update and I managed to finish almost everything I have planned. Plus, I added some new events along the way.
What has already been done:
1) 1 new Melanie/Tiffany event.
2) 2 new events with Sebastien and Melanie.
3) 1 new event with Tiffany and Mark.
4) Melanie's route was improved to fit the new gameplay concept.
5) The game will now have a quest log that will help you to track the progress of the game, will help to find new events etc.

Now, the update is on 90% of completion. I'll bring more info soon.

Peace.
I hope the release be soon, this game looks soo good for me

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
It sounds like next update will be really good...... That man should be Mark as mentioned that there will be a Mark/Tiffany event but let see who will be that.... and apart from that... font should be larger a little bit .... in Android version, sometime it becomes hard to click on the option.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
just have this NTR? could you recommend me a game (good) with a lot of NTR?
Childhood Friends is a little masterpiece, then Elena's life, Pandora's box, good girl gone bad, where the heart is, etc.. I hope this one will start to have some interesting content too :) (even scenes from another PoV, the MC that always has to be present is too limiting)

Last edited:

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "Desejado, postagem: 4086463, membro: 225417"]
Childhood Friends é uma pequena obra-prima, então a vida de Elena, a caixa de Pandora, a boa menina que deu errado, onde está o coração, etc. Espero que este comece a ter algum conteúdo interessante também :) (até mesmo cenas de outro PoV, o MC que sempre tem que estar presente é muito limitante)
[/CITAR] thanks

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes