bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
Really liked the concept, storyline and quality of the pics, just my types of females. SO HOT!!!
So I decided to give it a real go. No cheating, no skipping. Playing reading everything.

After whole night later,
I thought I was just a poor gamer, poor choice maker when I didn't get to any goodies with any girls,
so after going through it all night trying all different options, I gave up and came here for help.
Only to find out!!!
There are no sex scenes yet :(
I was shocked. Just hoping ALOT of action gets added
or at least one by one as it grows.
It would be so much addictive if there was few candys along the way.
Still a great game, keep up the good work :)

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
Really liked the concept, storyline and quality of the pics, just my types of females. SO HOT!!!
So I decided to give it a real go. No cheating, no skipping. Playing reading everything.

After whole night later,
I thought I was just a poor gamer, poor choice maker when I didn't get to any goodies with any girls,
so after going through it all night trying all different options, I gave up and came here for help.
Only to find out!!!
I read a post on this thread saying that the dev has deleted the sex scenes to rework on the game so you have to wait the next update.

Reactions: bingho8

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
there was 1 where what's her name fucked her hubby and mc spied them (removed later) and mc nearly took tiff's virginity.
Yeah I read about it, was so hoping the scene with Tiff wasn't removed, as she is my favourite!!
Hope it gets added back on and more. :D

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Yeah I read about it, was so hoping the scene with Tiff wasn't removed, as she is my favourite!!
Hope it gets added back on and more. :D
Played the current beta and the scene with Tiff is in it but not the one with MC spying on Mel and Mark having sex although Mel giving Mark a HJ is in it if that's the one you are referring to.

Reactions: bingho8

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
Played the current beta and the scene with Tiff is in it but not the one with MC spying on Mel and Mark having sex although Mel giving Mark a HJ is in it if that's the one you are referring to.
I meant the scene with Tiffany and MC, really wanted to see that and hoping it gets added back on or new scene with her with some (lots) of sex is what I am hoping

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
is there any way we can see the progree on the next update?
hope this reworking of the game stops soon and get on with the story line. had to replay the same thing over nad over so many times.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I meant the scene with Tiffany and MC, really wanted to see that and hoping it gets added back on or new scene with her with some (lots) of sex is what I am hoping
Not sure what you mean then. The scene with Tiff and MC is in there. The one where he almost takes her virginity.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like i said earlier there's line of girls/women who fight against each others to be 1st fucked by mc.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

After whole night later,
Only to find out!!!
I feel the same! I'm working on the game so long and still didn't show any juicy scene! WTF IS THIS?! So in the next few updates I'll surely make up for the lost time!

number361

Dec 2, 2018
I feel the same! I'm working on the game so long and still didn't show any juicy scene! WTF IS THIS?! So in the next few updates I'll surely make up for the lost time!
I love the slow tease though, I find that's a lot better, heck I would take even more if you could make more. Not sure how much work is required for one scene- I reckon a lot - , but adding short small teasing scenes would boost the whole thing to another level.

Overall great models, I expect great things from this, keep up the good work. Btw, may I ask what engine are you using the code this?

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I love the slow tease though, I find that's a lot better, heck I would take even more if you could make more. Not sure how much work is required for one scene- I reckon a lot - , but adding short small teasing scenes would boost the whole thing to another level.

Overall great models, I expect great things from this, keep up the good work. Btw, may I ask what engine are you using the code this?
Thank you! :love:
I use renpy.

Reactions: Ghostly and ddLX

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Glad to hear you confirm this again. Excited for the update. I know you have a few damn patreons who convinced you to stop giving update estimates, but some of us loyal fans of this game have been waiting for almost 5 MONTHS now...is the update coming soon??:cautious:

Reactions: Mmarsh

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Play all content and dont see any NTR scene...i miss anything ? He dont have any wife or gf, wtf this tag

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes